My first ever tournament

3 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Riad,

Hello all. Sorry for putting this a bit late. I always see people organizing tournaments in games such as Uno and Dominos. The tournaments in those games can be quite long. So I thought: Why not making my own one, with my own rools? I've chosen Ninety-nine, wanting to play in 8 pairs of 2, for a total of 16. I haven't set up a time for each match: Just when both players can play. What surprised me is: I was wanting to start the matches on Friday, but I got all 16 spots filled with less than 24 hours. So I'd like to thank all my friends who helped me and who accepted joining my little tournament, and I hope to do better ones in the not so distant future.
And now, this topic will contain the groups and the score of each one: note that each game is a standard 9-pennies game:
Pair 1: dayan against dardar: Dayan won with 4 pennies left.
Pair 2: Muhammad_Hajjar against Meshal: Muhammad_Hajjar won with 8 pennies left.
Pair 3: Yousuf against Mohammed.Albasha: Mohammed.Albasha won with 8 pennies left
Pair 4: saad.almasry against Adventure-time: Saad.Almasry won with 3 pennies left.
Pair 5: Mohammed_Aliraqi against Braillekid: Mohammed_Aliraqi won with 4 pennies left.
Pair 6: Me, Riad, against Shewolf: Shewolf won with 4 pennies left.
Pair 7: mahmoudali1793 against moataz.geba: moataz.geba won with 4 pennies left.
Pair 8: Gentleman against mahmood_5556: Gentleman won with 4 pennies left.
And now to the next part of the matches with the remaining 8 players:
Pair 1: Dayan against Muhammad_hajjar: Muhammad_hajjar won with 4 pennies left.
Pair 2: Mohammed.Albasha against Saad.Almasry: Saad.Almasry won with 2 pennies left.
Pair 3: Mohammed_Aliraqi against Shewolf: Not played yet.
Pair 4: moataz.geba against Gentleman: Moataz.geba won with 1 penny left..
This is the topic, it will be edited everytime I get some new things to say. I hope I'll do a bigger one and I'll put it on the forum.
Take care all, and don't forget to PM me if you have any problem or suggestion.
Sincerely!
Riad!

Última edição por Riad, Jan 26 2015 10:59:31

2. mohammed_aliraqi,

Hello my friend.
Very brilliant idea.
I am raring to many of the tours after the game Khasa Fawzi previous round.
I wish everyone the best.
To the meeting.

3. Riad,

Due to some problems, post 1 has been edited and the pairs 3 and 5 have been changed. I hope that we'll be able to finish this tournament with less troubles, let's wait and see.
And now guys, the quarter-finals are being played, and I'm seriously waiting for the ultimate winner, aren't you also? :)

Última edição por Riad, Jan 28 2015 14:03:00

3 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.