for the admins

10 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. LaraStardust,

hey y'all
these days, a lot of people grouse about oh aminal isn't doing a good enough job. Well, i'd like you to take a minute, just before you decide and take a look below.
What has the admins done, for the playroom?
Well first and for most, this forum multiple forums where people post questions, suggests and host tornaments.

over 20 games for people to enjoy
not a people person? there are botts,
want a chat? use the free tables
stream music
get friends on the friends list
block annoying users
send perminant messages
what game tickles your fancy? dice? cards? chess? play them all!

ladies, gentlemen and children, no matter where your from, who you are, man, woman, dog or strange puppet creature, you've gotta admit, that is a lot of work.
The admins, they have put this in for us, all that coding, all that hard work just so that you can get in from work, from school, sit down and spend an hour relaxing with games on this playroom.
Don't you think, its about time we showed some gratitude?
Stopped calling them names, stopping critisising there wrongs and actually look and say hey! guys! thanks. You know?
The admins do a lot for you, so show them some respect in return
i know me personally, would like to say a huge thanks to the admins for creating the playroom and its played a major part in my relaxing time, just to sit back, grab some 99 and kick butt!
cmon people!
say it with me, thank the admins

sincerely and most awesomely
dar, the dar, from darland

2. Fawaz,

* thumbs up *

3. Ella ,

Agree!

4. Exink,

Totally agree! Do not forget to mention that this is the only comunity totally made for us, blind people. No need to scripts, or dictionary files, or an external client to use and enjoy it. There are eight translations and others soon and the admins listen to us when we post a suggestion in the forum, for example, now we have the cribbage, and altough I don't remember who has suggested it now it's possible; us, the players in the GameRoom can play this awesome game against the others! Yes, there are other things to enhance, but all the great platforms aren't what the are from night to morning. Tumps up!

Última edição por Exink, Feb 5 2015 01:13:29

5. Raki,

+1000
Great post bro.
After all the silliness on this forum lately, it's a welcome post.

The admen’s get a lot of criticism on here, but it's dew time they get some credit.

Let’s also not forget the fact that this platform is absolutely free.

Thank you

Última edição por Raki, Feb 5 2015 08:58:52

6. LaraStardust,

oh and another thing, if it weren't for the pr, i'd never met ma bro raki! l o l

7. MuhammadHajjar,

Hi
Totally agree with you dardar, great post man, and thank you admins, you're doing a hard work, I really thank you, continue this great work.

8. Raki,

heh, exactly!

9. Riad,

Yeah now got the hands on this topic. I totally agree with what was stated: Playroom is in my point of view, the better gameroom for us blind people. I really enjoyed chatting and playing with people all around the world, a thing which I wasn't thinking to do on my early days of gaming 3 years ago, till the time I said to myself: Let's try this thing out, I was really satisfied with what I got: from popular games I played a lot such as Uno, connect 4, Monopoly and Chess, to other titles like 1000 miles, without forgetting my most favorite game: Ninety-nine. I'd like, after learning about 18 games on here, to thank the admins: first the programmer Aminiel AKA Quentin C, for his hard work producing that free platform, and also to thank the playroom team which is working to keep it running as it should be, and I won't forget to thank you all for giving me a part of your time for reading my post, :D.
Regards!
Riad!

10. afrim,

you're right, this platform is great at all.

10 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.