The 2017 scientific war tournament

37 сообщений, 2 страниц: 12  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

31. Oana-tN,

Hi guis! I hope the tournament will be a great one... and, after the matches, what is going to hapen with those who win? they will be paired again and play one against other?

32. Vojvoda ,

Winners will be punished

33. His-girlfriend ,

After the first round, there will be another drowing. You are right. If all goes really ok. and quickly, we could continue the same day. Cant wait!

34. OrsoNero ,

Fire Starter can you accept my request please? I'm Pierpaolo and I do this tournament.

35. His-girlfriend ,

Hello all.

We are very happy that tournament happened and it was probably the fastest tournament ever. All in one day, not more than 1,5 of hour. That is just a pitty that 3 people of 16 didnt appear, so the organizators and one person more (thank you Ilhan) had to take appart in a game, what wasn't planned before.

The Winner of all event is Adventure-time, big con gratulations.

Semifinal players were:

Thank you all who came, who played and who watched. It was a pleasure to organize that and cooperate with you people. We had any problems to solve.

Many greetings

Badgirl and Adventure-time

36. YNWA,

Congratulations Adventure-time on winning the tournament. I know you really liked this game so I am delighted that it proved to be a huge success.

37. Cristina ,

Yooo, congratulation to adventure-time for winning this tournament and for organizing with badgirl such a exciting scientific event, what I've enjoyed a lot.
As badgirl has said, it was the fastest tournament from pr, but a smooth and nice one.
Thanks guys!
Cristina

37 сообщений, 2 страниц: 12  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.