Leaving the Playroom only disconnects you, but you don't go offline

1 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +12

1. Nikola,

Hello,
this regression was introduced in the update of the 20th of February, which fixed the connection calculation.

If you click on Leave the Playroom, or exit with Alt+F4, you don't actually leave, but you are only disconnected. You stay online for as long as it's needed until the server automatically kicks you, which can be quite misleading, and you can miss several messages because people think you're still there. Sometimes, though this is very rarely, this actually works fine and you do leave. I haven't figured out what causes this to work, I have the impression that it works better if my internet is slower and I have more lag, but I could be entirely off here.

The interesting thing about this bug is that it affects only the Windows client. Of course, leaving from the Web by just closing the tab never caused you to go offline and this is intentional and should stay, but if you activate Leave the Playroom, you always leave, 100 percent of the times.

Can this work the same on the Windows client?

Also, I don't want to confuse this report any further, but ever since the April 2022 update, some people had the issue I am describing with leaving, even before the February 2024 update. For my part, I had this problem very rarely, but now it's the opposite, I have the problem almost always, and it works fine very rarely. Not sure if the client closes too fast or something, but hopefully it can be addressed.

Thanks.

Skor: +2

Poslednja izmena od strane Nikola, 6 Jul 2024 03:56:28

1 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog