Interface sounds option bug?

2 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +0

1. diego,

Hey guys!
I don't know if it's exactly a bug, but here the interface sounds option, which makes sounds play when navigating with the arrow keys, to disable the sounds, the option must be checked.
Shouldn't the interface sounds option be unchecked?

Skor: +1

2. Nikola,

Hello,
in English, the option is called "Disable interface sounds", so logically, when it is checked, the interface sounds are disabled.

Unless I'm mistaken, you are using the Playroom in Portuguese. Over there, this option is missing a translation, so that's why you only see it as "interfaceSounds", which is just the string name and not how that option is actually called. That would have to be resolved in a client update. If you change the Playroom language, you can confirm this yourself.

Anyway, this has nothing at all to do with the current beta session, which is testing the new option interfaces in different games at the moment. Please post such things in bug reports or suggestions and comments if you aren't sure in the future, I'll move it in a few days just to make sure you can see the reply first in case you don't follow the English forums.

Thanks.

Skor: +1

2 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog