Hard to log on on web client using web via iOS. (završeno)

6 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +0

1. Emerald,

So sometimes i cannot log on. I use the web client on my phone and when the page is already up, none of the buttons work. I see play, settings etc but the page won’t respond. I also tried to refresh the page but it wouldn’t do anything. I’ve no idea if this is IOS or a programming issue but just the way I have to do it is to literally search the playroom all over on google and then click the web page and only then can I sing in, log in etc.
Hope this is clear and thanks in advance.

2. HeadphoneJack,

That's strange, I never encountered this sort of issue, although admittedly I don't access the web client this way.

Until this gets fixed, one way to quickly access the web client is to go directly to https://qcsalon.net/en/game. You can save that link to your bookmarks and it should lead you directly to the client itself.

3. Emerald,

I usually keep the tab of this web page and go to it but I’d have to delete the tab and research it up. It doesn’t always happen though which is why I’m confused. Not sure if the bookmark will change anything or produce the same result. Thanks though

4. Naday,

I forgot how, but there's a way to make a website go to your IPhone home screen. Maybe with the share button. That's what I did so basically Playroom is now kind of like another app. I click it on the home screen and it will open it directly.

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Did you try refreshing the page? Also if this persists you might want to try another web browser

6. Emerald,

It happens sometimes and ehwn it does it can’t be refreshed. It then suggests to reduce protection for this website. However it’s fine now.

6 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog