last connection time

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Qais,

hello, I hope we get the possibility to know the last connection time of players. In regards to privacy, I suggest that if only friends can know the last connection time of each other, it should be good. thanks.

Zuletzt geändert von Qais, Sep 21 2019 18:05:21

2. spaceship,

seems interesting.
Probably it would be nice if also a player could choose not to show his last connection time as it happens in whatsapp etc.

3. Riad,

Totally agree there @Qais. For instance, you may choose if you want to show your last connection to everyone, your friends or no one. Hope this gets implemented.

4. YNWA,

If you have a choice then good idea.

5. Qais,

Yes, it would be great

6. Mrityunjay,

yeah, neat idea. also an option to show for how long were they active would be good too, with necessary privacy option that is. hope it doesn't require a major restructuring of the base protocol though :D

7. Vojvoda ,

Someone wanting to spy :D

8. spaceship,

lol.
But seriously, it would be cool if its implemented.

9. YNWA,

I know of People who have used it for that purpose before so not as much as a joke as you think. Even a person looked at my statistics so they could put up that info up on the forum how many times i had posted, but they did not include my dalglish7 posts, lol.

10. spaceship,

For that spesific reason I suggested that one should get an option which lets him/her decide if he/she wants to make his/her last seen visible.

11. helleon,

Yeah, I'm for implimenting this, but like Ynwa I'm pro-choice

12. libia-anjela ,

it's a very good idea

13. StormProductions,

I totally agree on that!

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten