add sum new games

10 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +3

1. mk810,

i want sum new games in this qc play room. loodo? and snex and ladder. please? i want this 2 games also in this game

~msgScore~: +0

2. Nikola,

Hi,
for Snakes and latters, there's no interest in such a game online.
It's a press enter game, meaning that there is nothing to do other than roll a die.
It was already discussed at https://qcsalon.net/en/forum6/topic47114
with a more detailed response by the developer in post 11.

For Ludo, I personally hope to see such a game one day.

3. Rashed20 ,

hmm snakes and laddars has not much enjoy.
We should think another new game.
like, We can choose wear olth.
thanks.

4. mk810,

but loodo? you can add this one

5. TwinkleRose,

What's Luto?

6. Emerald,

Ludo is a game where you have 4 counters on a base and to get them on the board you need to roll a specific number, think it’s 6. The aim is to get all your counters accross and around the board to get to another base known as home. However, if someone rolls a number and lands on your counter square, they an eat you meaning they send you home and you have to restart all over again by first rolling a 6 to get out again. It sounds like frustration tbh

7. aayushi,

can you please add psudocu. it is a nice game to sharpen your mind. Pleaze add this one. and also apples to apples is also fun game. thanks.

8. valentine_morgenster,

Hi guys. I honestly don't recognize the games mentioned in the previous messages, but let's keep something in mind. Please note that if none of this was expected, they may or may not ignore the message.
the platform is called the game room, which can also be said a big room with different tables which have different games. With this in mind, we could not add a game where you have to walk, for example. In the Spanish area (which is where I am) a game like surviving the wild has been requested a lot. This game is about killing animals and getting resources to survive in the wild, which implies that you have to walk, shoot weapons among other things. Apart from the fact that it would deviate a bit from the main concept of the platform, they are some things that are somewhat complex to do. therefore, I think it would be better to suggest adding card games, games that can be played normally with a variety of options. all the best.

9. Sherryfoster11,

They need to have some new games like bowling

10. aayushi,

can you please add psudocu. it is a nice game to sharpen your mind. Pleaze add this one. and also apples to apples is also fun game. thanks. it is not possible according to me, to add games where there is a lot of running and stuff. board and card games are possible with bots an d human players I guess.

10 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen