Fatal Error: Unable to initialize application environment

2 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Jade,

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to solve this error but I don't know what else can I do. I can't run the playroom, I've uninstalled, removed the registry entries, reinstalled again trice and it does not work.

I also cannot play by using the client web in te same machine, after starting the clien it apears disconnected.

Could anybody help me to find a solutio to this problem?

Regards,

Jade

Zuletzt geändert von Jade, Jun 25 2014 18:11:29

2. Aminiel,

First, can you give details about your machine ? Having all the following details could be useful :

• Operating system (windows XP, vista, 7, 8, 8.1, other?)
  • 32 or 64 bits
  • Logged as user or administrator
  • UAC active or not
  • Default system web browser (IE or firefox)
  • Path of special folders: application data, my documents, temp
  • Number of cores
  • Soundcard
  • Screen reader and its version (if any used)
  • Within a virtual machine such as VMWare or not

Unable to initialize application environment is a very rare and difficult error. I would be happy to have more details; perhaps I will have to send you a special debug program if you agree to help me that way.

You can also look at application data and send the file debug.txt by e-mail to the staff. To open the folder where the file is easily, choose the item Explore parameters in the playroom submenu in start menu. But since you are getting the unable to initialize application environment error, I presume it is absent or empty.

If you don't want to give all these details publicly, you can of course send us a mail. Use the contact page to do so.

Zuletzt geändert von Aminiel, Jun 26 2014 08:41:45

2 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen