Duck race tournament

62 messages, 3 pages: 1  2 3 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. aidenn,

Hello all, I would like to organize a duck racing tournament,, The tournament will take place on July 5 at 2 PM, let’s get 16 people:-)

2. Sylphrena,

Sounds cool! But could you give more information about time and format?

Just an advice - 2 pm on a Monday may be inconvenient for most, so a weekend or a later time maybe better.

Last edited by Sylphrena, Jun 23 2021 18:26:41

3. aidenn,

also, five laps, peaceful Pond, 40 seconds for quiz time questions camera yes for speed-based challenges 12 PM mountain, 11 AM Pacific, 1 PM central, something like 9 PM in Dubai

4. danni.btr,

I'm in.

5. TheDreamer,

count me in

6. aidenn,

your all in

7. justin,

hi I would like to take part in the tournament please give the rules of the tournament

8. aidenn,

I put the rules two messages back, you’ll find them if you search through who posted, but here’s a link to find your time https://time.is/2pm__Feb_2021_in_CT?Farkle_Tournament: 16.01.2021 22:55

9. gagansrinu,

hellow, count me in. i would like to take part in this tornament.

10. aidenn,

You’re in, :-) we have for people, let’s get eight more :-)

11. unolover,

count me in

12. Driad,

Count me in.

13. aidenn,

You’re both in

14. RedHotCharliePepper,

This will be my first tournament on here. Do we just show up at the regular game or is there some special link to join a tournament? I would like to be put in.

15. aidenn,

I don’t really know, anyone here tell me how to start the tournament?

16. Marina,

I suggest you to read this topic.
No link to join, and nothing special you just organize the tournament according to the points mentioned in that topic. We can as helpers help you by streeming the scores to a free table, however it does not apply here since it does not support duck racing.
Another suggestion to consider is to have a leader to each table whom you communicate with to manage a table or a group depending on the format of your tournament.

17. augma ,

count me in

18. aidenn,

All three of you guys are in, on July 5, 2 PM eastern time, join my free table, free table, tournament organization

19. vivefeliz,

count me in please.

20. jason ,

me too thanks

21. aidenn,

You are both counted, also, in that topic of organizing a tournament, there’s no tutorial on how to post a link to find out what time zone you’re in and what time it will be

22. jackson95,

You should just be able to put the link in the post itself.

23. aidenn,

I mean, which link do you have to type and how do you make a link to make it so that way others know what time it is in their time zone, how do I create that link

24. Lieta,

Hi, you can click this link I used for the tournament i‘m organising. You should find an option call new event, or something similar. I don’t remember it properly and when I did it it was in Spanish, but it was easy to find.
The link is this:
https://time.is/2230_2_Jul_2021_in_Madrid

By the way, when I can check what the time will be here I will decide it better, but I will probably want to join, if There‘s place.

Last edited by Lieta, Jun 29 2021 07:20:37

25. aidenn,

Hello, I think I organized in the front so that way you can see what time zone you’re the time will be in your area, here’s the link, tell me if it works https://time.is/compare/2pm_5_July_2021_in_Princeton,_New_Jersey

26. Lieta,

Yeah, it works :)
Then count me in, please

27. aidenn,

OK, you’re in, keep it coming everyone,

28. ArthurDent,

Hey if you still need a player I am in.

29. YNWA,

Isn't 40 seconds for a quiz question too much? Perhaps it will give people enough time to google/use a friend or any other device they have. I know some do that already!

30. aidenn,

Well, if you search for something you search for something and you get the feathers, if both search under Amazon Alexa or something, they both will get the points in the feathers,, But I never thought of it that way, I mainly use the Alexa for Quinn’s party but that’s about it

62 messages, 3 pages: 1  2 3 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post