why am i banned

13 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. nikolajovic,

hy i have a question why am i banned from playroom for 19733 days my nickname is nidza07 there is no reason for banning because i wasnt even on the playroom at that time

2. afrim,

My friend was also banned from playroom for some 479 days.
This comes as a result of changing your IP address, tipically when doing it with hotspot schield.
If you are doing this, just change to your local IP and it'll be fine I guess.

3. Aminiel,

Exactly, VPN aren't allowed, because there have been too many abuses using them. So, stop using them.

4. LaraStardust,

You know, I really don't get this, maybe I'm being dense and if I am please say, but if it says in the rules not to do something, why do people then go and do it? That really confuses me.

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

vpn?what is that?

6. devinprater,

VPN is a virtual private network. It basically makes it look like you are from some where that you are not. I just hope that ad-block's dummy vpn isn't made out to be a real one, it just stops the ads on sites lol.

7. gaurasuryavanshi,

aa thanks for the explaining

8. Exink,

Also, a VPN helps you to navigate shafer through web pages, but that's another history.

9. BhavyaShah ,

Are VPNs that harmful that they are banned? Could you subsubstantiate your stand by providing some evidence to prove the potential risk and abuse present in allowing VPNs?

10. Aminiel,

There are stupid people who use VPN to work around our bans by IP address. So sorry but we must forbid them all together.

11. BhavyaShah ,

Dear Aminiel,
Thanks for the clarification and I understand the situation now.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

12. aravis,

someone has wondered why if something's forbidden people still do it? well, for the same reason that it is forbidden! then it becomes excited to break the rules.

13. LaraStardust,

suppose so

13 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account