have fun with you're own music

39 messages, 2 pages:  1 2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. wolfi,

hey admine, I suggest to have a search thing you write in you're own song and it's gonna give you the direct link so that you can propose it on you're table. and thanks.

2. Riad,

Hi. I don't think playroom is going to be a search engine, and I'm not even with this. You can google whatever you like at any time, so no need for that I think.

3. gaurasuryavanshi,

whaat a stupid suggestion! if you need music, go to soundcloud, spotifi, youtube, itunes, apple music. the playroom is not an search engine, the playroom is not an musical place, it's a game platform! if anyone wants to listen to their own music, there is a think called drobbox. so we don't need stupid things and suggestions here!!

Last edited by gaurasuryavanshi, Jul 4 2015 23:12:03

4. guilevi,

Not only is the playroom a gaming platform and not a search engine, but giving direct links to songs wouldn't be legal in 90% of cases, since most songs have some kind of copyright protection on them. So yep, don't think that's gonna happen.

5. Exink,

if anyone wants to listen to their own music, there is a thing called drobbox.

Unfortunately, Dropbox is quite limited as a service storing for music, but it's the only one that allows to copy a direct link to any file. GoogleDrive or others could be more efficient, but it's harder to get this link and so put it in the playroom. However,, it doesn't mean that I'm supporting the idea of turnning the playroom into a search engine.

Last edited by Exink, Jul 5 2015 02:14:56

6. wolfi,

hey guys, I thought it's gonna help you getting the direct link faster and then, tayler switht13 that was very rude of you saying stupid, because no insulting in here, please say sorry or other ways mayya you should see that.

7. Exink,

Yes, I agree with you, no need to use ofending words or adjectives like that, it's enough saying "I don't like this idea", "I don't agree about that", etc.

8. wolfi,

yes, thank you very much, and tayler switht please say sorry or you'll not do that again.

9. MuhammadHajjar,

Regardless of whether the idea good or not, taylorswift13: we told you many times to be respectful, so no need to say an insults and a hurtful words to the feelings of any person you hates his/her idea, the only stupid thing here is what you're doing, you may criticize a certain idea, but do it wisely without any sarcasm or insults to anyone, I hope you stop these acts since we always see you do this about something you don't like.

10. LaraStardust,

Ladies, gentlemen please!
This is a public forum!
If you have an argument take it somewhere else!

11. wolfi,

hmmm....

12. helleon,

unless there was a way of coding the playroom to search for a song on a particular mp3 site, doubt it could work. what i mean is creating an edit box somewhere that searches another site, therefore linking the pr with another site

13. wolfi,

maybi

14. devinprater,

Hmm. I do think soundcloud would be a good option. Its free and legal, and there are even apps for it on the iOS app store.

15. gaurasuryavanshi,

first, learn how to spell my name correctly, and I don't think stupid is an offending word. well it might be not stupid, but if here's an search engine, the music might be not legal so. and dardar is right! hahaa. dardar is very right.

Last edited by gaurasuryavanshi, Jul 8 2015 12:22:56

16. wolfi,

so take it some where else then.

17. gaurasuryavanshi,

what should I take somewhere else?

18. wolfi,

the argument?

19. gaurasuryavanshi,

ok... now can we stop these fightings and just to have fun?

20. wolfi,

um, tell that to yourself

21. gaurasuryavanshi,

ok can we stop now?

22. wolfi,

ask yourself I said, I already stoped it

23. Riad,

OK no need to make wars now. Please both, don't write on this topic anymore or the problems will move on to a stage you can't control, and in which only the administrators can intervent, so be quiet whoever the wrong and the right is. That's what I have to say, now forget this whole topic.

24. Exink,

I think if this nonsenses continue, the administrators are goin to ban both.

25. LaraStardust,

Either that or just delete this thred.

26. bradley,

I think deleteing the thread is a good idea.

27. Raki,

I think banning those two from the forums is an even better idea...

28. YNWA,

but who would do it?...

29. Raki,

not sure,...

30. wolfi,

hey guys please it's not your business riad raki dardar and the others it's was a problem between me a and the girl she offended me if you don't like it don't come to this topic and another time it's not your business really

39 messages, 2 pages:  1 2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account