sports game

18 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. wolfi,

hello admines I just suggest to have any sports game that we can play in here.

2. Riad,

Hmm why? I think the playroom is meant to have board and card games and nothing else. That's what I think myself.

3. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

EEEE how would it be possible?

4. wolfi,

it could be why not? it's not only bored games and crad games you have dominos yahtzee farkle and stuff like this man, and if they worked I think they could make it, as the trivia questions we have, so it's not only bored games and card games.

5. tayem1997 ,

yes i like that

6. wolfi,

thanks

7. LaraStardust,

While it is certainly an interesting idea, what sports game do you propose?

8. wolfi,

I think, like boxing it's easy like for example you throw the dice and you get like number 4 that means you can hit your aponent 4 boxess and there is a score for how many boxess the aponent will die, there is a lot of idea and they're so easy to make I guess.

9. helleon,

good suggestion, but i do not think this would work tbh

10. wolfi,

why not, it's a mix between a dice game and a sports game or a cards game and a sports game.

11. MuhammadHajjar,

You mean like 1000 miles? since and as we all know, this is a card game wich simulates car racing.

12. wolfi,

yes just like this

13. BhavyaShah ,

Dear the-quiet-feelings,
I think you must be more specific in your game proposal. Could you describe in sufficient detail the procedure of playing the game in your mind as well its potential advantages and unique points?
From what I understand in one of your message where you describe a boxing game, it simply will involve luck and chance and no strategy, or is my comprehension erroneous?
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

14. LaraStardust,

I think, he has explained his boxing game well enough.
While its interesting, I don't know how popular it would be?
If it would be popular then aminiel will probably do it. To be sure, I've not heard of a game like it so it would make quentin c's gameroom truely unique..

15. BhavyaShah ,

Dear Dardar,
Well, I would guess Aminiel's decision holds greatest value.
I am unaware of the scope of QuentinC's Playroom, more specifically - if it will integrate newly invented games or only standard ones.
If the former is acceptible, then this new game proposed by the-quiet-feelings is something worth excogitating.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

16. LaraStardust,

well as I said, if it would be popular, then aminiel is likely to go for it

17. BhavyaShah ,

Agreed...

18. wolfi,

it was only a suggestion we need to have more fun games in here and different kind of games, specially the games that are hard for the vissioually impared people so that they can try it for here like for example a games that for sited people the admins can make it easy for the blind people and they try it.

18 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account