New Monopoly boards

19 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. BlindTiger,

Hi, I know we have several Monopoly boards as it is. However, I was just wondering if we could have special boards made to add to the list and make the game a little more interesting. For instance: If you go to a toy store, you can buy Star Wars Monopoly, Sponge Bob Monopoly, Twilight Monopoly, etc. I would know more about the Star Wars Monopoly than any of the others but I would think that any new special boards like that would be more fun than playing the normal boards. I could certainly do the research on each board if this is a topic from which everyone is alright with. Thanks.

2. exodia,

This is a good idea. I like it! It would be cool to have new boards.

3. YNWA,

They need boards for the other parts of the playroom first before they could do that. I know for example they don't have a Russian board!

4. LaraStardust,

be pretty epic though

5. Raki,

I like it.
A Harry Potter board would be cool!

6. Riad,

I really like the idea, it'll be more interesting to have more boards.

7. LaraStardust,

raki you, nurhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrd?

although i do agree

8. Jeff-Rutkowski,

Hells yeah. Bring on Ghettopoly.

9. Exink,

Oh, I am just thinking...

The crusty crab (red) Is wort $400. Would you like to buy it? Hahaha so cool!

10. MuhammadHajjar,

Yeah, good idea.

11. wolfi,

yaaaaa ninja turtles one

12. Giovani ,

Ofcourse, I support this idea. Why? Because It is just anoying to write It on the text file. Also, I think, this idea can give another people here. Because It have only stupid Kitchensinc (Offline) version, and that's all. But also, this Monopoly haven't tokens and documentation isn't write here. So, It must be long time to supply this monopoly board creator here, as You present.

13. aravis,

yeah, things aren't too well with a russian board. i asked and asked, but it hasn't gone anywhere beyond words. i know where i could get a good example for a russian board or just a moscow board that'll be sufficient.

14. BhavyaShah ,

Dear all,
Officially, how many board variants of Monopoly exist?
I would rather that all official Monopoly boards are first included in the Playroom and then we could continue with creation of fascinating custom boards.
I will do some research on this matter...
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

15. LaraStardust,

technically hundreds

16. Aminiel,

Hello all,

Basicly, I'm not for adding new custom boards taken from fictional universes, videogames, films, series and cartoons. There are thousends of them and none is really official or at least sufficiently popular to be effectively interesting, I think. There are other monopoly variants going further than just a board that much better represent the Star Wars universe for example; it might be interesting to head for those games. Do post rules and references !

However, I would be happy to add boards from specific countries, if available, or board that at least keep the link with the original theme of buildings, streets, cities, etc.
The super board of the 12 nations is a pure invention, but for this reason it still ha its place.
Some time ago, thank to you, for example, I were able to add a turkish board.

17. wolfi,

but it's so cool mister aminiel to have a fun monopoly boards like this

18. Giovani ,

Ha ha ha ha ha, but this is a place, where people plays a common games there, so I understand Quentin in this way.

19. BhavyaShah ,

I have certain suggestions for modernization of Playroom's Monopoly which I will share in separate subsequent discussions/threads I will initiate.

19 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account