Editting

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. LaraStardust,

Hello
Just wondered could we have the feature added to the in client forum that allows us to edit previous posts.
Currently, we have to go to the web client to do so.
Perhaps it could be that by pressing ctrl e we can edit our previous posts?
thanks guys

2. wolfi,

or deleting the whole post or the message, that will be cool

3. afrim,

@Dardar That is basically, cool!
@Quiet-feelings: once you are in an edit box, you can press ctrl+A and then back space to delete the whole message and then press enter. You're done.

4. The-white-dove,

@dardar Agree,that would be really good. I was thinking of it any time I had to eddit a message. :D

@afrim He ment deleting a message already posted in the forum.

5. YNWA,

Just make sure your article is better in the first place all it needs is more care and attention. Just think it will improve your typing skills! No in all seriousness an easier way of amending articles is something that is needed and will be most useful! I also agree that being able to remove your own posts will be a good thing too.

6. LaraStardust,

yeah @YNWA I was thinking more if you post something, read back over it and want to add something?

7. BhavyaShah ,

Editing your own messages is a valid and useful functionality, that, if has already been added to the web client, must be made present or replicated on the Playroom offline client as well.
Ctrl + E sounds like an appropriate keystroke for the same. A GUI option if doable would also be appreciable.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

8. LaraStardust,

Well I'm not to sure as to it being in the client itself bavya sha but it is certainly on there website
the functionality of adding such a feature does have unending advantages and minimal disadvantages and I sincerely do hope that the administration do consider my opinion on this matter.
Best wishes
dar to the dar

9. BhavyaShah ,

Yes, I agree with your suggestion. Message editing capability should be integrated into the downloadable Playroom client as well.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account