I have an suggestion

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hello all. here's my suggestion. what about changing sttatuses like away, available, and so... I mean if you want to go away from your computer for a minutes, and you will be able to change your status so your friends will know that you're not at the computer or you're doing a work

2. The-white-dove,

You still can write it as your status message. You can say something like: "I am away" or "I will be back in 2 minutes and 30 seconds", lol!

Note that our status changes automaticly in a couple of minutes to Absent, when you are away. So all online players can see that you are away, dont worry.

3. afrim,

It changes relating to where you are situated in playroom. If you are in the mainroom, for example, it cannot state that you are busy, can it?

I hope you understand it.

4. wolfi,

agree with afrim and teara.

regards

feelings

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

oh yes. before adays ago I wrote I am not here. lol that's also an idea

6. CathyAnne,

Well, I always wanted this server to be similar to RS and have more variety of games. No, you guys are not that server, however you can always strive for improvement and to be doing better. By the way, excellent work.

7. aravis,

did you read the posts above? what does this server being or not being similar to RSGames have to do with topic? and 24 games? how many more would you want? RSGames doesn't have that many.

8. LaraStardust,

i must admit it saught of threw me when i saw it rofl

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account