can you make the robots more faster?

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hello admins and all, I know this question is strange and maybe crazy, but why these robots are so slow, I hate them already, and very often I can't find a people to play it, the multiple accounts are forbidden, so the only thing that I am finding as a solution is that, the robots to become more fast. I'm sure that they are people that have experienced the same situation asm me..

2. wolfi,

yaas, specially in uno and farkle and shut the boxes, nice suggestion shadia.

regards

3. Riad,

I feel really bored when playing Uno with bots. I think that we must be able to set the AI's difficulty level, if possible.

4. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes feelings, sometimes I want to delete my account. the robots in farkle and in uno are slow, also in other games. why they are like that?

5. LaraStardust,

while i think that's an over reaction.
I agree in 99 and monopoly they tend to take an age over nothing

6. BhavyaShah ,

I concur with your experiences. Bots are slower than one's general liking, especially considering they are programmed robots.
Is there any scope of speedening them, Aminiel?
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

7. keyWasFull,

he probably just programmed them to naturally wait a while, just so that you weren't spammed. It would be nice to have a speed setting for them.

8. Lemonade,

Some thinks they do fast, like building houses and such, but other things like rolling dice is really slow yeah.

9. out_and_about ,

Regarding lebel of dificulty in uno with bots, you can add more than one bot. More bots are, more dificult will be the task for you: And this dificulty consists on organizing your playing as if there are more than two players. And if you want to make it even more dificult, fix the time limit into 4 seconds.

10. Exink,

Frankly I don't understand why they are so slow, but maybe it is like someone said once, to be oponents of every player or to work as a practice/entertaiment mates. For example, think what should happend if there is something new that whould like to play uno and the robot kills him once he has learned how to play with the basic rules and latter he decides to play with the extra rules activated. It would be very sad...

Or perhaps it's to create a more realistic game; let's supose that in games like Dominos the bot can give the feeling that he is thinkin; in short, he could be acting like a real person who is thinking in which piece is going to play. Regards.

11. fire-starter,

yep, especially for uno

12. CathyAnne,

Well, the bots can only do so much. The bots are even slower on the RS games server. I think that the bots are doing well on this server. I haven't had the same problems you have.

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account