New platform sugested

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. alsisrj,

On first, forgive my bad english.
Im Alsis Raynely, Im writing from Dominican Republic.
Since a time ago, I have discovered many mouch blind persons around the world are using smarth phones with symbian OS. So I think if quenting canna develope a software to run on these cell phones, we will can access the playroom from every where. Personally, I'd like to play a game when I be in a train, bus, etc.
Thank.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

I think that symbian phones are going to disappear soon. Talks and/or mobilespeak compatible phones are becoming harder and harder to find as the time goes. Everybody is progressively switching to iPhone, for the best and the worst. Thus it's the same as if you were asking for a version running on windows 98...

Concerning iPhone, I have the same problem as the mac version, I have already talked about that multiple times.

3. splyt,

Aminiel,
Why dont you code a kind of web client in php so that every client with a navegator can access your system?
I know the system is yours and the priorities and such things again ... but at least dont say it cant be done when it clearly can be done and with a relatively easy implementation at least for some of your games.

I am assuming you're a php programmer. If not, I can help you. With php using process communications such as popen, read and pclose, ajax to make the client ask for new incomming messages from time to time amd a simple session control you can do it easily.
One more time you know my e-mail address if you do need any help with this.
Splyt

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post