Voice Chat

20 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. laller,

Dear All!

I would like to thank the creators for the game, I would like to say, that it would be great, if you could implement a voice chat.
Lali

2. exodia,

Voice chatting would be really awsome. I'm thinking that it would make things like invites easier. You could just send a voice message to invite someone to join a game. I really think it would work.

3. Exink,

But it'd be a lot of work and money to spend for making it so, and this is a free platform, and if we want to have such feature, obviously we must pay to the unique debelopper, and maybe this isn't going to occur. That's what I think about that. Now, if you want to help to the comunity, there's a buton called "donate", and perhaps we could say another thing regarding it.

4. Riad,

Well a simple voice messaging may be easier then a real-time voice chat, and we're seeing this in some free online games, but the decision is Aminiel's.

5. wolfi,

but the admins already refused something that the rsgames are using it.

6. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, they did

7. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Guys, you can use our team talk channel in stead of voice chat for now... It is on server tt.zvukovakonference.cz, port is default, user name guest and realy easy password 123. And it is the first channel under main server... If you are interested and don't have team talk / have another problem, just contact me or my friend named Adventure_time...

Have good day all,
your Slavista

8. NovaLenada ,

I think could be good to create a topic in the forum saying it, so more people will read it and will be interested on join to our channel, our playroom channel :)

9. Riad,

I think I'll join now, if I get some time.

10. aravis,

a voice chat feature can lead to slowing down of the playroom, and it can even more than text chat, distract people from playing a game. there's too much chat going on during the games which i personally am getting tired of. just imagine all this lot of voice chatting! one would hardly hear game sounds and messages.

11. Riad,

well I don't know if it'll slow it down or not, but I agree with you for all what you said. But even with that, we can benefit from the teamtalk playroom permanent channel.

12. sopralto,

I think it would be a good feature, but not for everyone. I think between friends it would be awesome. Personally, I don't want some stranger voice chatting me. But I would like this with a friend. A lot of the playroom uses Skype while playing which slows it down. It would slow down less if they could voice chat. Also it might be easier on people who maybe speak, for example, English as their second language, to talk rather than write or try to follow a written conversation. I understand that this might be hard to implement on the playroom, so this is just a thought!

13. aravis,

by slowing down i meant slowing down responsiveness of key strokes. one of the reasons why the playroom is appreciated is that it responds faster to the users' actions. that is actually my worry.

14. evalinde,

voice chat would be awesome! Of course rs games has it already but playroom is better anyway!

15. LaraStardust,

I think the admins or rather, aminiels standing on this matter is clear

16. SHODAN ,

yes can you add this feature, since I cant connect to the teantalk server.

17. Exink,

But why not? We can bring you some support if you want. The server is working greatly and also the voice quality is better than Skype.

18. SHODAN ,

Now I'm connected! aha! aha! aha!

19. Exink,

Aah I told ya it would be very easy; I also could log in in the first place, the process very straightforward.

20. CathyAnne,

Well, nothing is better than RS. This server has it's problems. Besides, I am on both servers. I have yet to see a forum on their web site.

20 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account