Simply, I don't understand the reason of this ban.

70 messages, 3 pages: 1 23  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

61. the-professional-unow-player,

@Homme-suisse You are Right

The Admins are banning without any Worning, especially Mayya

She always banning Players randomly, but Some People doesn't want to Tell because they scared about getting banned

and I have many Questions: is really Aminiel is Your friend

did You Visit the Playroom french forum?

and How is It?

62. homme-suisse,

yes, He was my friend, but now not

I Studied with him in School

about the french forum Yes, I visited it

there is No topics about random people got banned

and You are right, Mayya is banning players randomly

63. SHODAN ,

yes, this tipe of human woman is like... love me but not at the same time, passive agressive, soft, but not really...

64. afrim,

All in all, this person has definitely an extraordinarily creative mind and a good nose for these stupid things.

65. the-professional-unow-player,

@homme-suisse Wow nice

@luis20

do You Know? Most of my friends Who are hate Mayya because she banned Some of them or Their friends

exampls:

1. She banned Slavista thrice

2. She banned nickel or something I forgot the Nickname

3. An Example in dyana's post1

Last edited by the-professional-unow-player, Sep 7 2015 23:31:34

66. SHODAN ,

sorry for being ausent over 40 minutes because I did accordion classes.
My answer to this is that I didn't meet her, but if o my god, she is a like dangerous woman. How in the world exist evil womans instead of mans?

67. the-professional-unow-player,

@Afrim

"All in all, this person has definitely an extraordinarily creative mind and a good nose for these stupid things."

Who?

@luis20

Yeah really, She's the worst and dangerous in The English Playroom and She always banning and Aminiel should Remove her from The Helperslist

"How in the world exist evil womans instead of mans?"

I don't know, Strange.

68. homme-suisse,

"Yeah really, She's the worst and dangerous in The English Playroom and She always banning and Aminiel should Remove her from The Helperslist"

Yeah, but Aminiel is always adding Bad person as A Helper, Since I Know Him Personaly

He also very bad Person and He always Joking and His Jokes are heavy

Last edited by homme-suisse, Sep 8 2015 16:31:51

69. the-professional-unow-player,

Well, I didn't know that Aminiel is very Bad Person

I thought He's Very Kind

70. mayya,

what a pity, that's all what I could say about these stupid acts, stupid minds, stupid thoughts.

Abdul, or suisscarl, or gregory, or quenten, or even mayya is stupid, and the list is long... THESE examples make just 1% of the accounts you have created. please tell me, you have really nothing to do in your life? comon !

now for the banning history, i am not supposed to tell you here why it was like that, bbut there is a reason behind.

you can of course continue to insult me, say that i am dangerous, say whatever you like, yet a person like you should be banned from here forever.

by the way, I am completely astonished, how you dare to pay a server just to create new ip's. Bravo

for other players, I don't think that I have nothing to do in my life but to ban you, that seems very stupid, just like this person who came to complain.

what a pity, and here I put an end to this horrible and completely rediculous topic

70 messages, 3 pages: 1 23  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post