why is not posible this?

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. trinyty26ever,

Hi there! i ubdate my playroom as client for the latest version, well, before in version 1,7 i think, i was see about 150 people, for example still onnline, now, now i can see about 15 max 20 people onnline.. Why people who use old version can't see people with new version and, people with new version, can't see people with use old version of playroom? Sincerely thanks for answer, Mata...

2. Myszojelen,

This is due to v 2 running on a different server structure than the old Playroom. These two couldn't be compatible together and that's why it looks like this.
If I'm wrong, correct me. :)
Best regards
Pawel

3. Aminiel,

V1 and v2 are completely independant. You can't see people from v1 within the v2 and vice-versa. This is simply because they run in two different physical servers, and because they aren't compatible eachother.

You can install and run v1 and v2 independently and simultaneously without any problem, within the time the v1 is still active.

I encourage you to switch to the v2 at much as you can. Now that v2 has proved that it is quite stable, v1 will soon disappear completely, replaced by the v2.

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post