Connection failed

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. albaghdadi ,

Hello guys.
I was trying sign up to the playroom from the web browser on my pc. But if I pressed on play link! that's gives me connection failed message.
I'm using Mozilla Firefox! and I have Google Chrome.
Also I have Wyzo. But also it's gives me message that browser is doesn't suported.
I have mobile too. Galaxy S 3. I trying to sign up there. But also it's gives me connection failed message.
Also I connected to last network/WiFi. Like the problem also gives me connection failed.
What the solution for that?
I don't have luck or what should I do. Waiting your answers. Good bye.

2. Aminiel,

IF it says that your browser isn't supported, then it's so; there is no solution except using another browser.

However, if the conection fails even in firefox and chrome, it's probably due to a firewall, an anti-virus or a more general network issue at your ISP.
Are you connecting from your home, a school, your workplace ? Wired, wireless, 3G/4G ? The answer is probably there.
Try to connect from a different place and tell what's the result.

3. albaghdadi ,

No no dear. I'm not using 3G internet or 4G! my internet just a normal Irthlink it's an Iraqi network.
Probably it doesn't working in some Arabic Countries. But my friend from Iraq he was playing from the browser. It problem's doesn't happen him! and he's tab to Turkey now and also there is no problem it's working without any problem.
No think the internet is trivial. Cause I can playing with the program, "QuentinC's Gameroom.

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account