THE FORUM

40 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. Raki,

He already said he can't create subtopics!
How many times will you repete it over and over.

A tournament forum will be enough for now I think.

32. YNWA,

Sevrnrnrnrn? Having a section of the forum called tournaments won't change anything. I also suggested if it is not possible to create your own topics inside your original topics then could it be possible to have some automatically generated. We know when you create a tournament you need the following sections:

ENTER THE TOURNAMENT
RULES
DRAW
FIXTURES
RESULTS
TABLES
COMMENTS/REMINDERS

I think that would cover everything. If some people choose not to use some of these heading and leave them blank then that is fine too.

33. Raki,

I dunno.
Now I'm thinking from an organiser's point of view here.
I want my post to be seen by as many people possible so I'll post it in the tea room.
I don't want my post to be hidden under some heading where noone visits.

34. Epic_Krrish,

Yes, i agree with raki, tea room is the forum post where most of the players do visit often, and besides we had to post so many topics because every weeks are numbered and it is easier for us to post it in such manner and i m sure the readers find it easier to follow also, since most of players do not have time to search, so that they can only click on week 4, conference 1 and see their aponents rather than searching here and there and getting confused. Uno leagues topics are for only for the participants of the league, so i don't see any problems, if you not participating, you can always skip that topic. We are posting in this manner so that it is clear and the participants find it easier to follow, so they can just click on the topic or subject they are suppose to read and leave. But creating of new heading forums is fine but we have to spread this news so that the players are informed quick enough because the league already started. we also have to keep in our mines that many players do not understand English well, and if we keep on posting in one topic, it will get messy for the players to follow. But aminiel as people have suggested for the new forum topic so I m also happy if that topic is created but this is not tournament , this is uno league and it will continue for more longer periods to come.

Regards krrish

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Dec 22 2015 05:32:00

35. YNWA,

you just go to recent posts?

36. Raki,

But honestly I don't find it messy how it is now.

37. YNWA,

Under the system I proposed there would be no issue. You would just go to recent posts and see your uno post as you would now. Lets take your matches for week 4. They would be posted in the Uno post under Fixtures. You could go to recent posts or go to the Tournaments forum. Press enter on Uno Ttournament and see fixtures and would find all the fixtures there.

There are numerous posts that could be deleted as they arn't relevant now including ones that I have written, lol For example the posts complaining about lack of helpers! If you go back far enough you will see there are some abusive usernames there witch is bad for the image of the PR!

38. LaraStardust,

not to be rude ynwa its a great system
but aminiel has said no, I mean this hole thing could be done by either a delete topic feature being added for players, thus making it the players responsibility, or the helpers actually deleting them

39. YNWA,

you are not being rude, the info is now up their and whatever will be will be!

40. aravis,

whatever the system, there will always be either lazy or inattentive people who will create similar topics to the one created much earlier, and sometimes they'll do it just for the fun of it.

40 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account