Google translate service

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello!
Merry Christmas and best wishes to all of you.
Here I'm suggestion to add Google translate service, because the website has only 6 languages. If someone can't speak Arabic or Slovakian it can change the language to Arabic or Slovakian or another language.
The administrations are can do it, because Google will give them a code and they'll put it in the HTML source of the website or something like that. They need FTP server to do it. Hahahaa sure they have an FTP account.
Best regards.

2. gaurasuryavanshi,

well I didn't understand your idea. maybe you want to say that the webpage may bee translated in other languages via the google translator?

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Yes yes

4. gaurasuryavanshi,

good idea. actually, it could b be translated. open google translaor and there is a link, saying translate a page or a document or something similar, copy the link of the playroom's page and paste it . maybe that's how it could be done. if you have any issues contact me

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

But this service isn't working for now.

6. princess-mira ,

I understood your idea, it's good, but don't know, the google translating services are not so good, I think that now it's ok.

7. helleon,

google translate is not really reliable. it translates things exactly as they sound; whereas (at least with english and spanish) the wording is in a different order and that's the order google translate will do it in

8. Sajad-Aliraqi,

But the administrators has a very good English, to be honest I can't understand the games rules in the homepage and like these stuff. So it'll be good if they did.

9. florianionascu7,

The edeea with google translet service is vere good, but I have a edeea, a translation in romanian.

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account