A translation in romanian language of the playroom

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. florianionascu7,

Hello all. because playroom is translated in other 6 languages, I come here with a new sugestion, a translation in romanian. Maibe, I will translate it.
Thanks and have a happy day.

2. la_Dani_Dolanescu,

Hello! I agree with this suggestion.
I think the translation should be available to everyone, not only to the french-speaking people...

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I am not an admin, but I want to say what I have to say now.
If you want the Rumanian language, it's not only word or suggestion. It requires Rumanians those able to speak English at leest fluantly. Because they might needs to translate website, games rules, forums, and for sure the Windows client, including web client undoubtedly. And I think Rumanian is easy to add for supervisors and organizers. Because Rumanian is a latin language everyone knows that except stupids. I've requested many time to add Arabic language, and there are a lot of Arabic translaters are able to speak English and French, if the developer has a problem with encoding, we could read Arabic with ancy not only uTF8.
Not only Rumanian, this platform must contains another languages to make the platform more populer for blind and visually impaired people. If I was the developer, I won't be lazy to add another languages. But because I am stupid I am not able to create a game like QuentinC. Even though it's easy if I want to learn another programing languages. I am stupid now, but I will be cleverest person. My abilities are not few you know. Anyway. It's a personal thing. See you at another topic.
My gratitude
Sajad.

4. fire-starter,

indeedd the amazing boy you are totaly right
regards

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Thanks fire-starter
And yeah, personally I agree with Rumanian to add as a language for this platform. But it requires people who can speaks English fluantly as I said previously.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post