A simple suggestion about blocked user's function

16 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello!

Here I'm suggesting about blocked user's function, in friend's list; it telling us "Friends list (61)"

Or "Received demands (1)"

My suggestion about if we have at leest 5 blocked people, I want it to tell me. "Blocked users list (5)"
Now it's not available in the playroom, it's useful without counting how much people we have already blocked.

My suggestion is pointless for some of people, but it's ok and I think the admins are able to do it.

It's a simple thing for them I think, they can do it. I don't know, but I think.

Greetings.

Sajad.

2. topSpeed ,

it's not a bad suggestion actually , and maybe could be usefull for some people

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I see.

I like it, and I hope it'll be added someday.

Sajad

4. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, I also want to know how much people I've blocked

5. Vojvoda ,

it would be fine to have it

6. dementress ,

Indeed. Good one.

7. Exink,

I agree with this, and also I would like to suggest a small correction if possible:
The function to block a person reads as "Block an user", which grammatically in english is wrong. The correct phrase should be "block a user". Regards.

Last edited by Exink, Jan 24 2016 17:58:24

8. Cristina ,

Ah Arian, actually "block an user" it is correct.
When the first letter of a word is a vowel, then it is{an} plus the word. Just when the letter is a consonant we have to write {a} plus the word.
Hope you got my point and will not mind that I've made this correction.
Regards, Cristina!

9. majoz,

@Cristina: I m not sure, but I think your correction depends on how the word is pronounced, not how is it written. I really don't know how is it right, just a thought.

10. Cristina ,

Ah, I've asked a native speaker and he has told me so.
Oopsy, it must be as you said majoz.
See for such things it's really good this forum.. smile

Last edited by Cristina , Jan 24 2016 20:00:27

11. Exink,

@Cristina I am aware of that. But remember that if the bowel sounds like two bowels together "like the u", you don't need to place the "N" leter because of that. The same applies for words like one, you shoudln't say an, one, but a one. The same goes for words here the "H" sound is silent, for example the correct word is an hour, not a hour, because the "H" is silent here.

12. Cristina ,

Yes, yes Arian, i got it. Thanks
Anyway it was useful, cause it is clear for me now. smile

13. basket,

This is a friendly reminder to stay on topic. If you wish to discuss grammar, create a new forum topic for it.
Thanks

14. YNWA,

the message says block (an) user not block a user so he is correct. There are many errors like that and one example many of you may not know Is varsovie in the European board in Monopoly when it should be Warsaw.

15. Exink,

I just wanted to share such information to the people who don't know it, including the admins, since they wrote the block message badly. Pay atention and you'll notice we are still on topic, and we just wanted to give some help, but it's sad it's not well-welcomed. Regards. P.S. Write as you want then.

16. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Your corrections are welcomed.
And you are the best.
:D

16 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post