Translating the playroom to Serbian

46 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. Vojvoda ,

white elephand?

32. YNWA,

We say something is a white Elephant if it is a waste of time and effort. No point in creating something if nobody will use it.

33. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

I think, playroom has many serbians so it will be used much more than german or albanian server...

34. each-and-everythinh ,

it does , many serbians already posted on the forum

35. Vojvoda ,

on playroom are many serbian people, they dont know about forum and they can't write on forum.

36. afrim,

Well, those albanians who are here will be mostly found on the English section and sometimes in the italian section. Although the person who translated playroom to Albanian posted on a forum with members from the blind community, I hardly see any person on that side. Anyway, Albanian translation faces a number issues which do not need to reside in this topic.
Cheers.

37. Vojvoda ,

I dont know why they are on English server lol

38. felipe-martinez,

if You speak French: you can Contact The Staff by email at http://qcsalon.net/en/contact

39. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Well guys.
Serbian is important again! But as I said on other topic, that you should have team who can speak English or French perfectly. Translating the playroom is not only word, or just replace create a new table by Serbian text. You should have team, even without team, you will translate the playroom, web client, games rules, forums, website, and everything regarding it.
Greets!

40. each-and-everythinh ,

we speak english if you haven't noticed yet

41. Vojvoda ,

and one of my friend speaks french

Last edited by Vojvoda , Mar 20 2016 16:40:52

42. Exink,

Yes, we speak english besides of other languages such as spanish like in my case, but in order to translate this platform, the person who's gonna do this needs to speak it anyway because that's the language the text and other messages are writen in. If it were too easy, we would have had many languages like it occurs in other platforms where the main language to translate from is english.

43. Vojvoda ,

I like translating everything so it would not be problem

44. YNWA,

Yes you are required to translate from French to your own language. However, the German bit was translated from English according to one post I was shown by a friend and it was translated by Mario. As the admin are French then if you do speak French it is easier to communicate with them. If you are serious then form a team with your proposed helpers etc and write in and not just saying I want this language or that language.

45. Vojvoda ,

I wrote to aminiel but no answer am not stupid

46. AcaaFaaca ,

I agree with translating. But, I kno English so translating is not helpping to me. I have trouble with writing and spelling Yes I may translate the words with the any translator. But this may take the long time and I wont to evry English say me:"You are reddy for the kid garden!". I am not liking this.

46 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post