A suggestion to know the table is public or private

27 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Sometimes, we forgot the current mode of table. Is that public or private.
So I hope this feature will be added soon, when I press W, it tells me the current users at the table as usual, with the table master.
But I hope that the table is private, or the table is public will be added soon.
If the table public
An example
2 people are sitting at the table: The_amazing_boy and MikeyBoy.
The table master is MikeyBoy
The table is public.
The same goes with private
The table is private.
Greetings.

2. each-and-everythinh ,

not a bad suggestion , though you can press ctrl+h and then you will know

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

But I am not an admin

4. each-and-everythinh ,

i know lol

5. Artemis13 ,

It would be good but a little bit pointless. When someone sets the table private then it will say to you that someone set the table private. If you forget it quickly then you can ask him/her. I don't say that it's totally bad cause it would be great, but if you forget things quickly then you can go through the history and look for table's status...

6. each-and-everythinh ,

true , also like i said if you are master , you can press ctrl+h and just find out.

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I am a joiner. And why should I ask? What if the master was absent? Why should I Skype them or PM to ask them the table is public or private? :D

8. each-and-everythinh ,

well , if you joined then it's private , if he is absent just leave it and check

9. Sajad-Aliraqi,

But I said that I forgot the table privatte or public. As always I read in Facebook and don't know what happened in QCG. Because people chats, etc.

10. sound2,

Interesting suggestion, although it would be more interesting for someone who hasn't joined the table. Sometimes you want to join someone only to find out that, the table is a private one, or rather by guessing or thinking that it is so.

11. Artemis13 ,

My suggestion about this, is that private tables should be on the tables' list, just if you would press enter for them, you wouldn't be able to join, or when you look for tables, then it would write for example "private free table with x and y" or "private uno with y and z" etc. It would be useful i think...

12. each-and-everythinh ,

it's not that bad , either that or making private tables password protected , i think only some people would want to be on private tables and don't want anyone to know with who they are on the table etc... but for me it's cool.

13. Artemis13 ,

So if you don't want to give that information you and who's are at a private table, then it would write something like, private free table with Grobar and 3 other people.

14. gaurasuryavanshi,

I support that idea, and let me explain why. first, yes, we can check the table's status if but only if we're masters, also we can ask the master, and as someone said we can look up the history, but in some cases when they are a lot of messages the history becomes full of messages so it will be hard to find the status of the table.

15. dementress ,

if i wanna know if i am in a public or private table i just join myself. :p

16. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I fully agree with Siri from settings, general. :D
And yah, that's what I wanted to say.
Ao Dementress...

17. each-and-everythinh ,

joining yourself works , lol. It could just be ctrl+shift+h to get the table status and ctrl+h to make it private.

18. Aminiel,

Personally I find it quite pointless.

And for table master, Ctrl+H twice in a row and it works fine. Otherwise you can chat, it isn't forbidden.

19. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Pointless for you, for some people, but for me and another people it's useful mr. Cheers.

20. spaceship,

When you are multitasking, it can help you know the current status of the table.
Suppose you are on a free table and you are a joiner, and you were working on facebook or skype for a while, or probably reading an article, or doing anything that would stop playroom from drawing your atention. in these cases, it would help a bit, cause the master could have changed the status of the table without your cognisance or anticipation.

So this has a small point, though it is not highly necessary.
But I would opine that it is a good sudgestion.

21. Sajad-Aliraqi,

When you are absent and returned available, you will not see the whole of previous history! So it has point

22. felipe-martinez,

Yeah Right

I Agree with This Suggestion

23. aminelog25,

Well I think this is a good suggjestion. I hope It will be there soon.

24. Dayan ,

I liked the part where Aminiel says: Otherwise you can chat, it isn't forbidden. Hehe. :)

25. sound2,

Lol agreed, I don't think it will be there soon since he said he found it pointless. Maybe you will be able to change his mind.

26. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I hope. Change it as you can.

27. each-and-everythinh ,

i just can not see what is the problem in making ctrl+shift+h announce the status of the table as i suggested previously , i think it wouldn't be that hard to do

27 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post