a suggestion for scopa

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Vojvoda ,

Hello all you know that when we play scopa with tricks and we press space to say other player made trick even if we are wrong we dont get any point less it is a bit stupid for me cause almost all players after every turn press space and there isnt reason to make true trick with counting i think there should be rule if someone is wrong another one get points

2. Exink,

Hello,

Please use some punctuation marks, your message is too dificul to understand without any pauses. Thanks.

In theory, if you catch someone cheatting in the taking tricks mode, the person who cheatted gets two points less. However, if efectively he made his job by choosing a correct set of cards, you get two points less; although the last option is not working now when it should...

Best regards.

Last edited by Exink, Feb 29 2016 03:46:14

3. Vojvoda ,

I meant if someone didnt really made trick, and another one press space, nothing will happen. It would be better if your opponent is wrong when he says that you made trick you get points.

4. Exink,

I just recalled that the original rule is just like you said; anyway you can check the documentation about the game by pressing CTRL+F1 in order to avoid confusions and other nasty mistakes. Regards.

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Though I agree

6. each-and-everythinh ,

the official rules: IN this mode, the computer no longer automatically choose for you what cards to take from the table. You can choose yourself what you want, and, in particular, you have the possibility, or the risk, to make a mistake.
If you notice that one of your opponents made a mistake, you can catch himeby pressing space. You must do so before the end of the next turn. Catch someone else give you 2 points, but be careful, call for mistake when there is none may cost you one point. This really as far as i noticed doesn't happen. If i press space and there is no mistake , i don't lose a point and that should be fixed.

7. Exink,

Brother, do you want me to say you the truth? That has been signaled several months ago, but it's like complaining that the red platform is actually blue. Lol, you get the point.

8. each-and-everythinh ,

it should be fixed , it would make playing scopa with manual trick selection muchn more interesting then it already is.

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post