nice things to add

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. ns-studios,

hi.

You're really much better then rs games, but to be more better, i'll say you some things to add.

1. add first letter navigation
  2. add anounsments in a client
  3. blackjack and yahtzee most people like, and I think that's a time to add them and redirect most of players on the playroom playing here their best game.
  4. that's all from me

2. Aminiel,

1. Sorry but I can't. What should I do when you press W and there is an item "white house" in the menu for example ? tell the who list or select the item ? Some people will expect one behavior and some others the other one. In very first versions, there was default first letter navigation (default windows listbox behavior). It caused more troubles than it was comfortable to use.
  2. I don't understand, can you explain what do you mean by announcements ?
  3. I don't understand at all. Please be more precise.

3. ns-studios,

ok, here is.

again

1. (removed)
  2. to add anounsments (messages sent from the server for example:
  3. sunday, 2011-06-06 C E T: we have just added labuilabase game.
    Like you added message welcome to playroom!...
  4. i thought to add blackjack and yahtzee game, because many people like them and going to another clients to play, so it will be nice to add them in the best client ever, playroom.
  5. please add chat warning (when user typing, to show to another users in a game e.g. "nikola is typing a message"
  6. email transcript of the game would be nice to add
  7. when chess, dominos and labulabase will be stable (final version)?

4. Aminiel,

1. Yes, I agree, the announcement when connecting is out of date... as well as the news on the website and the rule pages. I'm motivated to add new games but not to write about them, you know...
  2. Yatzee will probably be the next upcoming game. However, I'm not eased enough with black jack myself to add it.
  3. I really think that's noisy and completely useless to say that somebody is typing a message.
  4. You can press F12 to save the whole history into a text file.
  5. I don't know at all. When it's done.

5. ugljesa ,

Hi all,
I also think that chat warnings is a good feature to add in the playroom, but with option to turn it on or off. Itts useful when you are in the game that you know when game players type a chat message.

6. Lenka,

When I press shift k in monopoly, it would be good if I could read only mortgaged properties. thanks.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post