New card game the Black laidy.\

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. AcaaFaaca ,

The black lady, today known as hearts, Is the card game for 3 to 6 players. The object of the game is to collect the fewest points as possible. You collect points by collecting hearts. And queen of spades. Each heart givs one point while queen of spades gives 13 points. The jack of diamonds(That option is optional) gives -10 points. The game ends when one player has more then 100 points. Who at end of this round has the fewest points wins the game. If there is a draw bitween 2 or more players, All of theseplayers are the winners.. As in other trick taking games, you must follow the suit. And the hiest card of the suit led wins the trick and starts a new trick. First pleyer, is always player who holds the 2 of clubs. If 2 of clubs is discarded in case of playing in 3, 5, and 6 players, this card is placed in the center of the table to start the first trick, At the first round, players. has the chois to pass free cards to there left aponent, in second round to the right aponent, in the third round to the
across aponent or when playing with 3 5 or 6 players, to the pleyer of his chois but each pleyer must have the same number of cards! sow first player may choose any aponent second any accept aponent who has choosed the first pleyer, same with the third and so on. In the forth hand there is not any passing again to the end of the game. The shot the moon happends when one player collect all penalty cards. In wich case, all other pleyers get 26 points and he or she get 0 points! If player who collect the the jack of diamonds they get - 10 points. enjoy!

2. helleon,

too many similar games on here in my opinion

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I agree with this game. Though I should read the game rules anew entirely to know how to play it. But it sounds awsome

4. MuhammadHajjar,

The game sounds awesome.

5. each-and-everythinh ,

interesting game

6. AcaaFaaca ,

Really popular gane

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic