Monopolly suggestion

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. AcaaFaaca ,

Hei,
When we are playing monopoly with automatic rents option off, When we nead to press space bar when someone lands on my properties. What if we press for example space bar when one pleyers land on Amsterdam and we press the space and We don't own Amsterdam. We don't get any penalities. What if we press space when someone has land on others properties and we get penalities?

2. each-and-everythinh ,

it would be cool if people when playing wouldn't just keep pressing enter and make this option pointless , cause when you roll 2 and 2 , you can just press enter immediately and no chance for any person to catch you even if you land on their property which makes the reason why i don't use this option. It's a nice addition , but it destroys paying in some situations.

3. YNWA,

I think you are suggesting say a £20 fine every time you press the space bar for someone landing on a property that they clearly don't own!

I can see your point, However, I think it is fine as it is! I think it would be incredibly difficult to remember what properties you have and the punnishment for forgetting to press space as it is, is a sufficient punnishment as it stands!

4. AcaaFaaca ,

I always When I have this option turned on, I press the space key evry time.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post