Checkers.

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. AcaaFaaca ,

Checkers is the very popular game. Itt has verry large number of versions and variants, I will here try to describe rules of the checkers that is most popular. Checkers is on the bord having 64 squares(8x8) Checkers are are played on only dark squares so checkers may only move diagonally. Checkers are placed in next order a1, b2, c1, d2, e1, f2, g1, h2, a7, b8, c7, d8, e7, f8, g7 and h8. Checkers may move diagonally one square or, if if one of the squares is okupide, checker may jump over that square only if target square is not okupide so for example pleyer one has the checker on d2 and pleyer two has the checker on on the e3, the pleyer one may move to square c3 or by jumping over the apoanent's checker in case jumping over apoannent's checker this checker is automatically out of the game. In case of junping over your own checkers, nothing happends. Note: checkers may not move bacwards when checker reach the end of the board, That checker is automatically cald queen and may move like bishop in chess. I am hoping that this game will be added soon

2. fire-starter,

sounds interesting

3. majoz,

Our traditional board game.

4. sopralto,

Sounds good to me.

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Awsome suggestions Aca

6. CathyAnne,

Wel, I haven't played checkers in years and would be glad t try it again here on the servr.
It would be nice to have htat here.

7. Exink,

I have suggested it a year and a half ago, but it's alright... let's keep trying. :D.

8. mahmood-jumblat,

good Suggestion

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post