Candyman

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. american-hero,

Hi

Yesterday: My Causens played A Game called Candyman, and it's really A Nice game

here are the Rules wich My Causen sent to me

Candyman, also known as Drug dealer, is A Game in which playing-Cards are used to assign Secret Roles to The players.
At least Four players are needed and The Game works best with Six or more.
Setup
From A Standard Fifty two card pack take One Ace, One King and Enough numeral Cards (Two-Ten) so That You have The same Number of cards as There are players. These Cards are shuffled and each player draws One Card and looks at it, without showing it to Nny Other Player.
• The player who draws The Ace is The Candyman (or Drug dealer).
• The player who draws The King is The Cop (Police).
• All The Other players, who draw Numeral Cards, are Buyers (or Users).
Play and Objectives
The Candyman's aim is to sell Candy to as many buyers as Possible without being caught by the Cop. To sell Candy, The Candyman makes Eye contact with A buyer and winks at Him or Her. No player other than The Candyman is allowed to wink.
The Buyers' aim is to buy candy. The difficulty is that They don't initially know which of The Other players is the Candyman. When A Buyer succeeds in buying Candy by being winked at by The Candyman, The Buyer reveals His or Her Card, says Sold! and retires from The Game. The Buyer mustn't reveal Who The Candyman is.
The Cop's aim is to identify and expose The Candyman as soon as possible, and at Any Rate before all The Buyers can buy Candy. When The Cop thinks that He or She knows who is selling Candy, the Cop can make An Accusation, saying "busted" and naming and pointing at The accused player. This player must expose His or Her card. If The accused player is really The Candyman, The Round ends. If The Accused player is A Buyer, The Round continues. The Cop can make further accusations, Although This may become more difficult, since after The First accusation everyone knows who the Cop is.
If Your Group of players finds winking Inconvenient, You may agree to use Some other Sign for dealing, such as tapping your Face.
Scoring
The Game can be played without keeping score, but other discriptions shows that • Candyman: Plus One Point for each successful deal, Neggitive Two Points if busted.
• Buyer: Plus One Point for buying candy or if wrongly accused by the cop. nothing otherwise.
• Cop: neggitive One Point for each incorrect accusation, Plus Two Points for A correct accusation.
Points can be added up from Round to Round, and The Game continues for Fifteen Rounds, or until A player has Twenty One or More Points, or The players can agree some Ither ending Condition.

I hope this Game will be Available soon and playable online

2. AcaaFaaca ,

Nice game

3. mahmood-jumblat,

Nice game, I agree it should be added

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post