Suggestion for forum and Windows client

19 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello!
I actually don't know what should I name this topic. I think it's not clear. But its text will be obvious
I hope this feature will be added. And that's to inform us when a new reply or topic was posted in the forum
For example, if someone replied or posted a new topic, I want to inform me in history.
Muhammad_Hajjar replied on "Suggestion for forum and Windows client"
Or Muhammad_Hajjar posted a new topic in "suggestions and comments"
And so on.
Kind regards

2. each-and-everythinh ,

while for me , this suggestion is really nice , there are people who do not read forum and it might be annoying for them. But in that case , if you reply or have at least one post on the forum , you should receive those notifications , but also have a way of turning them off.

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Yaa, I prefer that to be an option to turn it on / off for those who are interested they can turn it on

4. each-and-everythinh ,

yeah , nice idea , this could be useful for some people , it's true that you already have mail subscriptions , but i think this is a much faster way of getting notified

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Yes, I've participated to another websites, many websites. So I'm getting new e-mails constantly. When I open FireFox, it crashes sometimes because of GMail. So I can't access to QCG e-mails easily because of forum subscriptions.

6. fire-starter,

Hi people,
i think its just lasyness. Just check the forum every day or so. This is my opinion.
regards

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

OK, check in everyday.
What if I left the forum then in a new hour a new topic or reply posted?
For me, I find this feature is useful.

8. each-and-everythinh ,

eventually , you will probably see it , that's true , but , why not? I think it's a good idea and unless it bothers someone's use of the quentin c's gameroom client , which this suggestion doesn't as you would be able to turn it off/on whenever you want depending on your preference , there is no reason for it to not be implemented.

9. sound2,

There is a subscribe to this topic. So, wouldn't that work? I mean it does alert you.

10. each-and-everythinh ,

by email yes , but not in the client

11. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Subscribe via e-mail gives me e-mails.
But I mean when someone posts or replies on a topic, I want to get it in history as I explained before

12. AcaaFaaca ,

nice I agree that wil be added.

13. Daredevil,

Agree with posts 2, 6 and 9. :)

14. aminelog25,

Good idea. I think it should be just like the inbox notify.

15. Exink,

This suggestion has been submited among the french forum also and we don't have it nowadays. But in order to be more present with those who read the forum or those who don't, it might be disabled by default, so you could enable it later if you want to stay tuned. There are people who agree and others simply who don't want this, so it's very hard to please everybody...

and, about the e-mail subscription: I don't use it because I get a bunch of e-mails into my iPhone, so I don't want to overload it if I subscrive to a very active topic. Let's think of it also... Best regards and I hope you people don't get mad at me. If yes, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Exink, Apr 14 2016 07:15:55

16. Vojvoda ,

This sounds really great

17. each-and-everythinh ,

exactly , just make it configurable and everyone will be happy , even those who do not agree with this.

18. AcaaFaaca ,

Yep Emanul start

19. helleon,

i think the solution would be for the "Subscribe to this topic" feature to give the option for either email or playroom inbox instead of every! single! topic! on! the! entire! forum!

19 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post