A Question

17 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Cristina ,

hello!
i am curious to know if it is true that an account which was not used during six months will be automaticaly disabled?
If i remember well, i've read once that Aminiel has said this on the forum and i'd like to know if it is still in that way or it was changed.
Thank you! Cristina

2. aminelog25,

I never heard about it.

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello!
I've heard that once, some accounts were been banned for a long time, for example 600 days or something. So it's more than a year.
Who would waits that while, and eventually, their accounts will be deleted after 6 months.
Regards
Sajad

4. Aminiel,

That's a bit longer than 6 months, but yes, accounts who don't connect for a long time are eventually deleted.

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

A question directed to Aminiel specifically.
Will the staff delete accounts manually? Or they will be deleted automatically.

6. aminelog25,

ah. ok thanks for the information. :)

7. Aminiel,

They are automatically deleted.

8. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Thanks for answering...

9. Cristina ,

Thank you very much, that's what I wanted to know.
Regards, Cristina

10. DianaCician,

ok-----------------

11. Exink,

I'm sorry for my rudeness about what I'll say but, couldn't you save your "OK" for yourself? If you get the point, you can say "thanks" since that's a kind gesture, but in these cases, this word is somewhat superfluous.

When commenting, it is recomended that we write more than 15 words in a post since this is not a chat, but a forum. If you want to chat, please make a free table and you can do so. Otherwise just read the post and take advantage of what you've learnt if you want to.

Regards.

Last edited by Exink, May 25 2016 00:22:57

12. Cristina ,

Hello!
It's ok, she got banned from the forum already.
I could not talk to her cause of her privacy, but yesterday evening she has joined a table where I've played with some friends and i've tried to tell her that's not nice what she is doing. Then when i've asked why does she like to be so ridiculous, her answer was "Because I want so".
Therefore she got banned from the forum.
It's sad when some people behave so peculiar...

13. Exink,

This message has been deleted by the original autor and it won't show up publicly. We apologize for all the inconveniences.

Last edited by Exink, May 25 2016 07:11:14

14. MRMagenta,

Hey cristina, You have totally writed the topic in the totally different forum. So, I don't agree. When will helper think about use of every forum?

15. each-and-everythinh ,

omg how old is the first post of this topic?

16. Cristina ,

It is really old and I don't know why they like to revive the old topics.

17. each-and-everythinh ,

i really hate it it makes reading of forum really annoying especially when the topic clearly has no purpose anymore.

17 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post