Suggestion for uno, monopoly and farcul.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. AcaaFaaca ,

Hie, When we are playing uno monopoly or farcul. When player left the table, his points are forgiven. Or, in case of the monopoly his properties are returned to the bank. What if for example. We want to invite this player back or add the bot to continue game as we want. With all points renemberd. This is really nice. And i hope that feature wil be added soon.

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Oh I fully agree with this suggestion. Also, when I join a table for example, and being replaced, I'd have the previous person's points.

3. YNWA,

This is not practical, if you want to replace a person that has left then invite a player then replace him/her with the person who wants to leave the game!

4. Exink,

I do believe the best solution for this is to have a command to decide wether if we want a bot to replace a player who has left the game or not; it could be something like /bots. So you may be able to choose if you want a dominos game with a bot, or if your oponent has to go, and there's a spectator at that moment, there should be allowed to keep the game running after he gets out simply by replacing the new bot with the player who is just watching the game. Well, there are in fact a lot of combinations, although I don't get why this is not the case here.

Best regards.

5. YNWA,

Now that is a good suggestion. There are some games such as Farkel where a disconnected player does not get replaced by a bot. There are other games such as Bouillabase where a bot automatically steps in. If you have an option to keep a bot or remove a bot completely from a game that would be great. It would also be good if you could be able to add an extra bot as a spectator so you can replace a person without kicking them and asking them to return to the table later!

6. AcaaFaaca ,

yep, Bot having in to the something like the spectator mode wil be grate.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post