Blacjack suggestion

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. AcaaFaaca ,

Hie all, I see that you may on this server play only american version of black jack. It will be nice if we may choose bitveen american and europ version of the black jack. The best regards.

2. YNWA,

what is the difference?

3. Aminiel,

I don't know what are the differences either, please explain. My source were mainly pagat.com and wikipedia.

4. AcaaFaaca ,

Differents are the following:
In europ version dealer receive one more card and one remaining card shows to the other players, also when taking insurins all players play there hands, But in american version dealer automatically checks his other card(hided) to see if he has black jack

5. YNWA,

In the UK we know this game as Pontoon or 21 and you are always given 2 cards! I can't say about any other part of it.

6. AcaaFaaca ,

But to the dealer not to other players So in the europ dealer gets one face up card but in America dealer gets two cards, one uncovered and one covered

7. YNWA,

You are correct there are 2 Variations as I found out by googleing. You gave very little detail about the differences so I have pasted a short extract I found below:

Here is a quick overview of the differences found between European and American Blackjack:

European Blackjack
• The dealer is dealt one card face up and will not receive any other cards until the player has made all decisions concerning their hand.
• The player has no option to surrender which normally allows the player to salvage half their bet.
• When Doubling Down, the player can only do so with a combined hand total of 9, 10 or 11.
• The dealer must hit on soft 17.

American Blackjack
• The dealer is dealt one card face up and one face down and will not receive any other cards until the player has made all decisions concerning their hand.
• The player is allowed to surrender at any moment during the hand.
• The player is allowed to Double Down on any hand total.
• The dealer must stand on soft 17.

hope this helps.

Last edited by YNWA, Apr 21 2016 16:43:12

8. AcaaFaaca ,

Yep, I don't kno these other things, but of dealing yes

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post