An other suggestion for the forum in the windows client

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. aminelog25,

Hi. I hope evryone is fine.
My suggestion is adding the ability to change pages from the client, so we have not to enter the forum from the web to see the previous pages. Thanks, greetings.
Amin

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello there.
Actually I was about to suggest it before, but is no problem you know. And it causes annoinments while browsing the forums and you are actually unable to switch between pages on the Windows client. However: You could always visit the forum manually on the web browser. It could be a nice suggestion without any doubt.
When you want to go to some topic that you wish to read, you'll potentially get it, or maybe not. Anyways, reading by web browser is better for now. The client seems to be inappropriate.
Kindest salutations

3. each-and-everythinh ,

hi , reading forum on windows client is much faster then on website , so i do agree with this suggestion as it would be quite useful.

4. AcaaFaaca ,

Yep. I agree with Grobar. Foruming is much faster in the client then in the web brouzer. So, This feature must be added.

5. aminelog25,

I find reading from the client faster especially for who has a bad connection. So the forum in the client should be improoved a little bit. We can't edit messages etc.
Greetings.

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

OH yeah, but my tip that before posting a topic, read it very clearly then go ahead to post. If you see that you did a mistake, you can simply edit your messages.

7. AcaaFaaca ,

I thing that may be an option to edit and delete a post and to swich pages.

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post