request

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. mahdi_aliraqi,

hy admins. i have request, add a new language, and language hee add language arabic? add. and thanks,

2. aminelog25,

Hi you have posted the same request before, We said arabick can't be added. Playroom's programming language doesn't support languages such persian and arabick.
Best regards. Amin

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Here we have to stop; we created many topics regarding this issue, and we knew the problem! I see is pointless to post topics have the same request twice.
Kindest salutations and respects.

4. mahmood-jumblat,

@ aminelog25

We said arabick can't be added. Playroom's programming language doesn't support languages such persian and arabick.

it's not true, translating QuentinC's Gameroom Into Arabic is Possible using some Dlls to support unicode

Last edited by mahmood-jumblat, Apr 25 2016 14:09:27

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

We know, is possible. And Mahmood enough being philiphiscal philosopher! The developer of this platform doesn't speak Arabic so I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to do it with DLL or something. He has established / constructed French and Spanish languages because they are latin, dealing with their creation is easy. At leest easiest than Arabic and Persian or Urdu.

6. Aminiel,

As already explained, the biggest problem is that I don't know at all how it goes with right-to-left writing systems.

For the rest, since the playroom is fully in UTF-8, in theory it's possible to use arabic characters.

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

@Aminiel I think I can help you with Arabic. If you want to ask things because the playroom must have Arabic language in my opinion!

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post