a suggestion for all games

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. each-and-everythinh ,

hello , i would like to suggest the ability to abandon in all games like in chess , i understand that this might be impossible to do for all games example , 1000 miles with more then 2 players , but it could at least be done in backgammon , battleship , connect4 , reversi , ninety nine and some others. I hope this will be implemented as it's good when you need to go quickly and don't want to just discard the game

2. Vojvoda ,

I agree and I want this option right now

3. AcaaFaaca ,

That's stupid. If you see that your chanses to win is little. You may just press q and say yes. You are really nothing.

4. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Well, that's your opinion Acaa, but please behave yourself later.

5. each-and-everythinh ,

this was the best post ever , and we are talking about bad losers. JUst , lol.

6. Vojvoda ,

if you would press q I would never play with you again be sure about it

7. each-and-everythinh ,

yeah me also

8. AcaaFaaca ,

ok, I think that this suggestion is stupid. I am not vialiding any rules. So, I think that this suggestion is so stupid. Because this will be writed on the statistics and e everyone will see this. But, If you exit the game, it will be not writed to the statistics.

9. each-and-everythinh ,

are you crazy? If we play a game for 1 hour and i exit in the middle and you were about to win would you not be angry? If not , then there's something wrong.

10. AcaaFaaca ,

Are you crazy? You think that I will use this suggestion to game added better is to have 100% winns in all games and you kno want to use this suggestion? You are more then crazy And more then Stupid.

11. each-and-everythinh ,

first of all , why am i stupid? Because of suggesting something? No comment. Second , if you don't want to use it , don't , but i'm sure not lots of people will play with you , i certainly wouldn't.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post