Suggestion for back gammon.

19 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. AcaaFaaca ,

Hie all, I think that may be good to see how many have to take all tokens out of the board. So for example: If someone has a token on square 13 it has 13 points to be taken out of the board. And if token is located on square 3 they nead 3 points to be taken out from the bord. In this way we may see who has better advantage and Who is winning. I hope that this will be added soon

2. each-and-everythinh ,

i don't understand what you are asking for. Token can't be taken out of the board from square 13 anyway so...

3. AcaaFaaca ,

IN one turn no. But if you for example if you roll 34 and 33 you may remove this token.. So you may in token may be taken out of the board in any number of turns but it neads to be dice total to be 13 in all of these turns. Are you understand? I will say more if neaded.

4. each-and-everythinh ,

how can you roll 34 and 33?

5. majoz,

He means 3 3 and 3 4 for example.

6. each-and-everythinh ,

yeah but you only roll 2 dices in one turn so the most you can get is 12

7. AcaaFaaca ,

I said that that dices may reach 13 in any number of turns. So if you have a token on the square 13 you may in first turn roll 3/4 wiand this token will be on the 6th square and then roll 2/4 wich will take it out of the board. Normally if all tokens are in the home board or for player 1 squares 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and player 2 24, 23, 22, 21, 20 and 19. Do you Understand

8. Cristina ,

Lol in this case it would not be backgammon game.
We could call it acaafaacagammon then, smile

9. AcaaFaaca ,

No It is not a game. It's a standard backgammon. Just To see how many points to remove all tokens from the board in any number of turns. Do you undersa players nd Just a hint at the starting position both have this count to 162. I nead that.

10. each-and-everythinh ,

i still don't fully understand , but if others do , i'll just let aminiel to decide because it sounds extremely confusing.

11. AcaaFaaca ,

I really don't kno how to
describe that, but For me, This feature is really good.

12. each-and-everythinh ,

we'll talk in playroom about that so that forum doesn't get too much unneeded messages.

13. Aminiel,

Sorry guys, but you will need to be a lot clearer so that I can hope to understand something. At the moment I don't understand much.

14. MRMagenta,

That neads to show how menny points nead to to remove all tokens from the board.

15. YNWA,

I think he likes us playing guessing games as many of his suggestions are as clear as mud! Say you have 1 token on the board say on square 6 you have to roll 6 to win! So if you have say 6 tokens on Square 6 then you would have to roll a minimum total of 36 to enable you to win. If your oponent had 6 tokens on square 24 your oponent would have to roll a minimum total of 6 during the duration of the round/game!

I don't think we need this option!

16. MRMagenta,

What if position has all 15 tokens so we don't have time to count? Let count me 3 tokens on 13 5 tokens on 19 and 7 tokens on 24. Aha,

17. each-and-everythinh ,

lol , yeah it isn't clear at all nor does it have to do anything with official backgammon rules

18. MRMagenta,

Just somethink to show. Is it a big problem?

19. each-and-everythinh ,

it's not a problem at all if i could understand it , in fact , forum is for suggesting new things.

19 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post