rewind/fast forward audio streams

23 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. each-and-everythinh ,

hi all , could the feature to rewind and fast forward audio streams b added? Here is where it could be useful: i wanted to show a song to my friend through playroom but he disconnected in the middle of the song , when he reconnected , he had to listen from the beginning to the end. Just fast forwarding the stream would be nice , though maybe technically impossible due to the fact that playroom only plays the file from a given link but with some modifications it might be doable.

2. AcaaFaaca ,

It may be nice to select from one of your playlists Offline.

3. each-and-everythinh ,

hm , how is this related to my topic?

4. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I agree, and Acaa please try later!

5. AcaaFaaca ,

About audio streems. I agree to your suggestion but I will not probably use it.

6. each-and-everythinh ,

as you wish

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

If you agree and don't want to use it. Then why did you comment?

8. each-and-everythinh ,

to say that he agrees , don't start useless drama , anyone has right to comment.

9. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Sorry but just meh. Blah

10. Vojvoda ,

qcsalon forum not responding

11. each-and-everythinh ,

so constructive replies

12. Vojvoda ,

Like always :)

13. aminelog25,

I agree with adding this feature. Sometimes the stream stops in the midel without any reason. Not even net dropping!

14. each-and-everythinh ,

true , that's why i suggested it.

15. Aminiel,

It would be possible with local files, but not with streams that are directly played from the Internet without download. Sorry.

16. YNWA,

The playroom would have to have it's own dedicated music player to be able to pause/rewind music. I don't see the point when it is just a 4 minute music track. People don't normally stream Audio Drama here!

17. each-and-everythinh ,

people stream different kinds of things , it's not called exclusive music stream , it's called audio stream. In fact , there are even radio shows and lots of different things streamed in playroom. But since it's impossible , it's more than ok.

18. MuhammadHajjar,

It was nice suggestion though.
By the way, Type in the text of your message: multi line

19. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Well sometimes I stream little movies and funny stuff. So no problem music, songs, movies or whatever, they are just audio stream. And I agree with this suggestion undoubtedly

20. each-and-everythinh ,

yeah , you don't have to stream music but aminiel already said it's not possible so...

21. YNWA,

If people wanted to stream a Movie say for 2 hours and many were listening then you could always cut it in half. Stream the first part, take a break and then stream the second part. I have done that with radio plays that are longer than 90 minutes on another website!

22. each-and-everythinh ,

that's actually a good idea but movies weren't necessarily a problem , it could be any reason eg you want to skip first part of the stream etc...

23. spaceship,

I see it is possible in online stream in windows media player. So i think the similar could be possible here too. Like you press ctrl u in windows media player and you can move left right in the seek slider. so even if the feature is difficult to be added, listeners can always use windows media player or other players that support this. Just a sudgestion. Well when the link is proposed coppy it and use it in windows media player.

23 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post