Monopoly in teams

37 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. Cristina ,

Yes, dear Mayank, I absolutely agree with what you've said. And I think that we could be much more respectful with each other when we say our point of view on a topic or on the other, trying to avoid to generate such unwanted disscusions.

32. MRMagenta,

Ok Crish and Ynwa May say argument that is not in real life. Even if monopoly is the game for one person to own the properties It may be played in teems. So...

33. DianaCician,

hello. i no donte monopoly in teans. i no can to play in teans MRmagenta

34. MRMagenta,

hahaha so randum post. But more for the topic. 1. As Someone all reddy said, If someone don't want and don't use this option. 2. Don't use ! at and of the centence. Because I thinking about that like the shout wich is normally don't wanted here. 3. Please say your own argument for disagreeing because you don't send an argument you send the suggestion and nothing more. Thx Aleksandar Magenta.

35. YNWA,

Der! this post is in suggestions and comments so why wouldn't people either make a suggestion or comment! Everyone has made this suggestion as he is entitled to and people have commented on it as you would expect! Some will say they like it and some of us don't agree but that is our opinion.

36. MRMagenta,

1. You may create a new topic and write this suggestion. 2. I will ban you because you are using ! in posts that is meening of shouting that I personally don't like.

37. basket,

Okay, this topic has run its course and is now closed.

37 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post