Automatically translated chat.

27 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. MRMagenta,

Hie all, I see alot of problems with languages like arabic hibru and simular. I have a grate idia. To when we something type in chat box in any language let be in german. And we are on English server Server will before sending the message check is this in english AAnd if it is not english(In our case german), They will detect the language and translate to english in our case same with coming chat he may choose to chat be automatically translated in to his language in our case german. I hope that this will be added soon.

2. gaurasuryavanshi,

nice idea. but it's not that easy

3. MRMagenta,

I kno But Will fics most problems.

4. DianaCician,

really? uoh i am bad i no donte this. I am bad and no smile. Bad bad bad bad

5. MRMagenta,

Dienuda you are the perfect spammer.

6. spaceship,

Nice idea but no machine translater can suffice. for the translation quality of machines is extremely bad, as far as my opinion is concerned. We all know how unnatural the google translate is.

7. MRMagenta,

Ok What translating mashin is the best?

8. fire-starter,

just manual translations. Becaues some machine translations aren't understandable. It will take a long time to translate playroom in other languages, but if tthey are translated they are mostly perfect.

regards

9. DianaCician,

has? FIRESTARTER please say. please please

10. Sajad-Aliraqi,

We know Google is bad, however, we know how to deal with it and understand it. So Google is not bad.

11. MRMagenta,

It may not be google It may be any other translating servis that was better. But Some servers have this feature

12. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, google translate is unnatural

13. MRMagenta,

Ok Does someone kno for even better translating server then hating google translate?

14. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Bin Translater is good

15. each-and-everythinh ,

no machine translation can be perfect simply , and for the playroom it simply can't work due to exactly that reason.

16. spaceship,

es it is understandable but to an user who is new and just interested to speak to the blind comunity it will seem really weird. someone might feel like its a poorly maintained sirver. so better not to add this feature, I think. well if there is a better translater I might change my view. We should remember that it is not fine if we hastily make it just a manageable sirver. it must seem pretty nice to a new user.

17. MRMagenta,

Ok If someone come there and he see that feature he will understand chat in any language. And I don't kno why you want to say with It must be nice for new player.

18. each-and-everythinh ,

there's no better translation service because machines can just not understand the contect and most of the times translation looks really weird.

19. MRMagenta,

OK technology is never the best way but It is only problem to solve with languages like arabic and hebru.

20. each-and-everythinh ,

well , how can the problem be solved if it clearly isn't a good solution? Just do some long message ttranslations and you will see why it's bad. Ok , if for example you could have a hotkey to translate a message it might not be a bad idea but automatic translations are realy bad.

21. MRMagenta,

I really think about that that don't nead to be automatically that maybe by pressing /translate sr eng hej will be wroted in all other players hey.

22. helleon,

i'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like this but this is the english area of the platform. If you are not willing to speak english don't bombard the rest of us with messages we can't decifer. if you aren't willing to speak english then don't darken an english platform. thank you

23. Vojvoda ,

Just bad idea

24. YNWA,

Why not take it one step forward and add a dictionary of banned words and if those are repeated more than once they get an automatic 28 day ban! Also as foreign words are against the rules at present in the English sectiont oo they would be banned for 28 days too! lol!

25. MRMagenta,

It is not object to be banned from the server because we type in any other languages in the chat box Only that we nead is a translating servess that will translate as good as possible. And also Who of the admins are thinking about eng part? Really Who is even waching eng comunity forum.

26. YNWA,

It was a test to see if you would swallow the bate!

27. Sajad-Aliraqi,

As long as we agree to talk in one language at a free table, then we are not breaking the rules of the playroom, wherever, whether in English part, Spanish or anywhere. If you don't want to see Arabic or Hebrew messages, simply leave their tables. Is not a big problem. And is your problem because you've joined their tables. Although I haven't see any Hebrew table before.
Not important, if a bad translation or good, we used translations, and we know how to understand things. As I've had experiences with Google Translate (Q Translate), although, I use an Arabic English dictionary now. Which is a good one! I tried to use Word Web, but I failed.

27 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post