Jim rummy.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. MRMagenta,

Hie all, Here are the rules of the jim rummy. The Variation of the popular card game "rummy". I kno that we have rummy here on the server, But this version is less complicated and funnier Ad leest me. But here are the rules. First, Dealer is dealing 10 cards to each player accept first one(Left of the dealer) to whom is delt one more card. You first, if you are the first one, then you don't draw any card and just discard. Combinations stil is in your hand They aren't meld on the table for everyone to see, If you are not the first one, You may draw a card from the stok pile or the discard and then normally discard. Cards values are as follows a 1 2/10 2/10 JQK 10 points. Ace can't go after king, So ace may be only starting a combination. The winner is who first reach 100 points. The round ands when someone nocks having all cards that are not part of any combinations is less then 10. Jim if all cards in the hands are in combianations or draw when stok has 2 cards and noone nocks or going jin. Also draw is
declared if after nocking someone can insert one of his cards in to nockers cards and after that, The dedwud(Cards that are not in any combinations) are ecual. Scoring is as follows. If someone nocks and they have the leest dedwud than all other players, Then nocker receives all dedwuds - his own dedwud. If nockers's dedwud is not the leest, One with the leest points gets some of all dedwuds - his own dedwud with 10 bonus points. If someone is going jin, he gets some of all dedwuds + 20 bonus points. In case of the draw, Noone winns points. And same dealler deals again. Who first reach 100 points is the winner. But before he is the winner, they get a victory bonus of 100 points if noone has collect any points the bonus is dubbled and he gets 200 points. Then the 20 points bonus is declared for every hand Even if he is the nocker or he is going jin. I hope that this version will be added soon.

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Good, but I think it should be a kind of Rummy not an independent game!

3. MRMagenta,

Alot of Things are different but stil that is a rummy and that may be counted as from that famelly.

4. YNWA,

I do love rummy and personally I do like games to be complicated and the more complex the better. I do really like the Rummy we have here. your suggestion could work here but I don't see Aminiel updating it further for now as it got a make over not that long ago! Bentley also suggested a difference too and I said the same thing to that too!

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post