two comments regarding friend requests

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. each-and-everythinh ,

hi all , i have 2 comments that i would like to give about the current situation of friends list in playroom: 1. When we get a demand to add to the friend list , i don't think it's really necessary for playroom to notify us whenever we log in that we have a demand which we might not want to react to at the given moment. It can maybe be useful for new users , but i think we should have the ability to turn them off , maybe we should add more settings in the options menu , we can for example have notifications in the options menu which would have settings such as: Notifi when a new friend request is received , notify when a new permanent message is received etc... and my second comment was , when we remove someone from friends list , you should also no longer be on their friends list , this is simply logical that if you remove a friend , you should also be removed from their list because at the moment , the only way of knowing when a friend has removed you is that you no longer see when that person has left/ entered the playroom.
I would like to know what are your opinions on this , my personal opinion is that those 2 suggestions , while not the biggest priority , should be looked in to.

2. Dayan ,

Agree. Entering and seeing always the notify of a friend request could be really annoying, maybe we just don't want to accept them for now, or we are going to do it later, or don't want to refuse, but is not needed to notify us whenever we log in. And yeah, when someone removes you from his/her friend list, you can still seeing his/her statuses, and that's not fair at all.

3. each-and-everythinh ,

yeah , sometimes i don't want to refuse or accept , but just want to wait until i know the person a bit more , for now the only solution is to mute the sound which is used for this notification because the most annoying is the sound . And for statuses , that's true.

4. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Well personally I don't have a problem with notification of requests while opening the playroom, but the second one is good. I agree but we need Aminiel in here!

5. each-and-everythinh ,

well , for me the notification is annoying , ok maybe not the first time but after that i really don't need it as i know it.

6. YNWA,

I agree you don't need to be notified when you enter the playroom everytime you have a friend request that is undealt with. I suggest that after 3 times you have entered the Playroom or after say 3 days you are no-longer notified about a friends request unless you recieve another friend request

The issue about friends automatically being deleted from a friends list when one of the parties has removed their friend from the friends list has already been discussed in previous posts. I still agree with you that if someone deletes you from their friend's list then they should automatically be removed from your friend's list!

While on the subject of friends lists I would also like to recieve an automatically generated message saying that x is now y when usernames are changed. If you have many friends on your friend's list it is not easy keeping track of who has become whom!

7. Mayana,

I don't find the message that anoying, but if others do, I agree that there should be a option about it. And I agree, I really think that if you are removed, then you should know that person removed you, and not be able to see their status anymore, and see them in your friend list.

8. aminelog25,

By the way, You have 1 demands to add to the friends list. Anoying

9. each-and-everythinh ,

hahaa lol , yes

10. sound2,

Personally I don't find the notifications anoying. I deal with the requests as soon as I get them. I'm surprised that if you delete someone your name stil appears on their friend's list. I agree a message on who has changed their nickname would be useful, but I guess the reason it isn't so, is an element of surprise. Who knows? Just my thoughts.

11. MuhammadHajjar,

Same here, I don't see that it has that annoyance as well about me.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post