New lines are unacceptable in chat

52 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I don't want this suggestion, I don't want any topic. And if YNWA continues this thing, I'll never post any post. If there is any helper can close this topic would be more better.

32. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Sajjaaad, internet trolls are supposed to be ignored...

33. MRMagenta,

Hie all, On all most other forums, the sine ! is sine for shouting and Capital letters beside where are placed by grammer rules, is also tinking like shouting wich is normally don't wanted sorry for my bad english, and so off topic Best regards. ps. Ynwa is all time placing ! at end of the centence.

34. spaceship,

Well inbox works but then there is a limit with how many people you can shaire it.
Speaking of correction I think if you understand that he does not want to be corrected publicly you should not do it.

and its a shame for us that this thread is moving towards the creation of an inferiority complex among those that are not good at english.
I think, since my post did explain what cocoatray wanted to say, there was no need of saying stuff like one should seek help from someone before writing here well, I do not think that there was at all a need of saying it after the message had been explained.
But the fact is that the way cocoatray's english was dealt just discouraged him to post here. So if you have a desire to aid someone in achieving any skill, please first think about whether it really helps the person or discourages him.

And yeah my english is not good too, but yeah, My grammar is probably a bit better than cocoatray's. I correct his english too, but if I do it in any public table I first seek permition from him.

I don't think that correcting english necessarily should be done in public.

If you can help a person in two ways, choose the way that does not hurt him or hurts him less than the other.

I am sorry for being so off topic. but it is painful for me to see that one is discouraged enough to such an extent that he does not want to post anything anymore.

35. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Soundarya and many people are correcting my lingual mistakes publicly on free tables, and I accept it. But not at the forum from YNWA. It's just inquisitiveness

36. YNWA,

I said in this topic that it is best that people when writing should make clear what they are writing about. They should use spell check and they can also ask advice from friends as many have asked me in the past. That is common sense and good practise. If anybody was writing in public in any language they would do the same even if it was their fifth language,.

There are hundreds of errors in this forum and do I bring up all of them? Of course not, I just gave the one as it was an example of Bad English. It was designed to help people not to discourage them as many have asked for ways to improve their English!

37. MRMagenta,

Ok as I can see, Ynwa is from topic of one suggestion converting in to un other suggestion multyline chat to spell check lol Like she or he does with Everyone's suggestion of monopoly in teems lol.

38. Cristina ,

Oh guys, please stop it.
All of you rather would tell your point of view about the suggestion which was made by cocoatray instead of continuing this endless nonsens. It has become so boring and annoying already.

39. Sajad-Aliraqi,

The playroom has a spelling error. Avaialble or something like that instead of available. In the information message in history. But no one said they should correct it. We understood what they want to say!

40. MRMagenta,

I also find some grammer errors. For example: You junk a acsedant card in sted of you junk an acsedant card.

41. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Yeah it's in 1000 miles

42. MRMagenta,

I cant bileev that Ynwa with his or shees circus they takes us to checking the playrooms grammer?

43. YNWA,

Who's the Playroom's grandma?

44. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Read it accurately Ynwa, nobody says granma. I think it was grammar. XD

45. YNWA,

Well I am getting old. I am sure my jawz'z'z'z''z'z'z'z'z'z''z said Grandma!

46. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Which synthesizer do you use? Eloquence?

47. MRMagenta,

I think that you must come to docter ll.

48. spaceship,

british english as far as i can guess. the british don't pronounce "r" if it does not follow any vowel in the pronunciation. like, four, is pronounced like foh and stuff so grammar being read grama is natural lol.

49. MRMagenta,

hahaha. I don't think about that.

50. Mayank ,

We don't want to close every topic, but this is geting out of hand. If you want to correct someone do it in private. and if they don't want to be corrected by you, I would suggest to drop it.

If you're not sure what the author means in their post, you can ask them. We're all learning, and if someone does not prefer to be corrected in a public forum, respect it.

This post was comprehensible after Soundarya's explanation. And we've all taken this wide out of topic.

I'll leave the topic open with a hope that there are still on-topic posts. But this thread is hanging by a thread.

51. Yohsikkuhk-StandingFlower,

This not college.

52. sound2,

And your point? lol

52 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post