Suggestion for backgammon.

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. MRMagenta,

Hie all, Like in chess that we may reverse the board to black or white side, In backgammon we cant do that and we are orianted all time at first players view wich is really difficolt For me. Can be in backgammon board be reversed like in ches?

2. each-and-everythinh ,

hm , backgammon board is always the same regardless of whether you are first or second player lol

3. MRMagenta,

What is really lol here? You are laffing because of having board reversed so that I may better orianted. I see you think that I am so stupid of suggesting something that will help me! Just when you are the table master, so you are the winner and to be game ferr play to you!

4. each-and-everythinh ,

ok ok , wait a moment , i never said that you are stupid that's your comment and there's no need for such a reaction nor did i said that suggestion is stupid , i just said that there's no need as i can't really see how would that improve your orientation. The board is the same.

5. MRMagenta,

Ok What if in chess you will be orianted as white even if you are black. Is it difficolt to play? Same with backgammon.

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Man, stop rudeness who said stupid about you. But you think yourself so haha. I don't have anything against it, so I agree!

7. each-and-everythinh ,

dude , it can never be same because board in backgammon and chess isn't same

8. MRMagenta,

hmmmP Please describe better Backgammon board may be reversed like all other boards It may be orianted as follows 24square will be lower left and 1 square will be upper left. Do you understand.

9. each-and-everythinh ,

ok if aminiel understands i have nothing against implementing it , but i can't understand how would the board look like.

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post