a suggestion about disconnected players

12 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. MRMagenta,

Hie, I think that it may be nice to see who is disconnected players. So, for example, There are 4 people sitting on the table and MRGray and MRWhite are disconnected. So when you press w, it may show the following. 4 people are sitting at the table. There are: MRMagenta, MRGray, MRBroun and MRWhite. The table master is MRMagenta. MRGray and MRWhite are disconnected. I hope that this will be added soon.

2. DianaCician,

andreiuta, claudiaioana, cristi_85 and didi35

3. MRMagenta,

Is it really inportant for this topic?

4. DianaCician,

ok i now play with you farkle. at 8 48 PM

5. Exink,

I want to join the party with you tomorrow. Could there be some chairs for me?

Lol another out of topic. But getting back to the suggestion, it might be interesting but what could it be for?

6. DianaCician,

ok-ok-ok-ok-ok_ok

7. MRMagenta,

Because, When it is the disconnected players turn, you don't kno is he dissconnect or stalling the game.

8. YNWA,

This option is available in Rs. It is a good suggestion to know who is connected or not. You would have to check one of the lists otherwise or just assume they have disconnected. So you can say a thumbs up from YNWA!

9. DianaCician,

example: 4 people are sitting at the table: besmiri dienuta andreiuta and albinuta2. andreiuta and albinuta2 are offline

10. MRMagenta,

Dienuda, players are not ofline, there are online but they don't receive any info from the server and they cant send any info to the server.

11. Mayana,

Yeah, it would be nice, and maybe there could maybe be a status showing if those players are conected or not on the friends list, because people sometimes send pm's to me, but my internet drops, then they get angry at me for not answering a pm that I didn't get.

12. jonnyboy,

I agree. It would be a nice option to have in there.

12 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post